“The best meatball sub I've ever had!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Description: Phone # is 815-362-2933 per merchantile.com
Description: Phone # is 815-362-2933 per merchantile.com
Thomasville, North Carolina
“The best meatball sub I've ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

We happened upon Kelly's a few years ago. I had a meatball sub that was the best I had ever tasted. We went back Dec 12 and it was just as I remembered. Excellent food good prices nice place!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

63% Recommend
“Great spot for lunch in Bradford.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

Good food, great service, and nice atmosphere. My husband had chicken wrap and French onion soup. I really enjoyed the tuna salad plate. Plus, my husband got to watch some football on the well placed televisions.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Phila Area
“Nice, friendly atmosphere, great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2012

I stopped in Kelly's for dinner while in town on business. I was walking downtown looking for a place to eat and the exterior looked interesting from the outside. A cute downtown restaurant and bar, with an attractive list of specials on a sign board at the entrance.
As other reviewers mentioned, they have a nice cozy bar. The dining room is clean and well kept with interesting local historic pictures and items from the local Zippo and Case businesses on the walls.
When I arrived, I was promptly greeted and seated. The service was pretty good. My waitress checked in often enough, and the service time was about right for a well prepared meal.
I ordered the Tuscan Chicken dish with Penne Pasta, which came this a small salad. The salad was good and sized well. Not too big, but just enough to hit the spot.
The tuscan chicken was delicious. It was very flavorful with a really good red sauce, roasted red peppers and parmesan cheese. The portion size was fairly large and I was not able to finish it. Pricing was very reasonable.
I would definitely dine here again on my next visit.

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Toronto, Canada
“Great family eatery/pub”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

Great variety on the menu, the homemade spaghetti and meatballs was tastey!

Visited February 2012
Arlington, Virginia
“Good selection of food in a casual atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2012

I liked that they had full entree options, sandwiches, burgers and some vegetarian options. They have a cozy bar area and a dining area with tables and booths. The staff were friendly and attentive.

Visited February 2012