“Pleasently suprised” 4 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Bradford Inn

You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Bradford Inn to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Bradford Inn
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   100 South Davis Street, P.O. Box 523, Bradford, PA 16701-2162   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Bradford
Newtown Square, PA
“Pleasently suprised”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

I last stayed at the Best Western Inn several years ago while visiting family and had recalled that it was dingy and mediocre. I ws pleasantly suprised that it had changed much for the better. The rooms have been upgraded and the furniture appears new. The bed was very comfortable and everything appeared to have been greatly improved. Its location allows one to see the downtown commercial area (Much deteriorated in the past twenty years), but a symbol of what has happened to small town rural America. One will not go wrong by staying at this Inn. Oh yes, you are offered a free drink at the bar on checking in and the complementary breakfast is a plus.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
BWPLUSBradford, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN PLUS Bradford Inn, responded to this review, July 23, 2012
Thank you for completing the review regarding your recent stay at our property. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. As exhibited by your own personal experience. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

BEST WESTERN PLUS Bradford Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Albany, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012

Upon seeing the dated outside, I was worried what the rooms would be like. However they are recently updated with granite countertops in the bathrooms and newer furniture and flat screen TVs. They skimped on replacing the mattresses, I assume, because what I slept on felt like an old crappy mattress. It was terribly uncomfortable. It wasn't a firm bed, it was just a super cheap and worn out one. They offer a great breakfast every morning for guests, the best spread I've ever seen at a hotel for complimentary breakfast. They had muffins, scrambled eggs, and either french toast or pancakes (I'm not sure because I never went for those), cereals, and juices and coffee. They also had apples and bananas and yogurt. So many choices. I believe it is served from around 6-9AM.

The only complaint other than the bed that I really have was that at 3AM on my last night I was woken out of my sleep by extremely loud people below my room and outside around the pool. I can deal with people yelling, but at 3AM on a Thursday night? Not acceptable. It was so bad I even called the front desk about it, and I never bother calling to complain about noise at hotels. The man who answered said he'd "try to get them to quiet down." Thats not what I wanted to hear, but in about 15 minutes I didn't hear them any more (that also could've been a result of me turning on the fan so that I could drown out their noise).

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for completing the review regarding your stay with us. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. Rest assured, we are in the process of compiling a list of the mattresses that need to be replaced and will be ordering new ones in the near future. Our efforts to improve the property are an ongoing process. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

Hotels are limited in this area. Best Western is OK for a one night stay. Convenient location. Not new or exceptionally clean but it's OK. Hotel offers a free drink coupon for the on site lounge. Outdoor pool. Restaurants within walking distance.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
BWPLUSBradford, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN PLUS Bradford Inn, responded to this review, June 14, 2012
Thank you for your review. It is with your feedback that we are able to provide a quality guest experience. We appreciate any and all comments on a guest's stay with us. Have a great day!
Hamilton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

Excellent hotel, breakfast and room! The hotel could use a designated dog area for pet owners.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
BWPLUSBradford, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN PLUS Bradford Inn, responded to this review, June 12, 2012
Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon. While we have a large grassy area behind the hotel that is designated for pet walking, it may need additional signage. We will look into your concern and address it. Thank you again.
Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2012

Have stayed at the BW in Bradford on numerous occasions when in the area. Always a decent room, comfortable beds, and if there is an issue they are normally pretty quick to fix the problem. As other reviewers mention, it is in close proximity to a supermarket and great dining at Beefeaters (short walk). They have a nice size fridge and little microwave in room and ice bucket/reasonably priced vending down each hall. It's comfortable and consistent. Pets are allowed in rooms, but we've never had a room that seemed like it was a room less desirable due to pets staying....whether we travel with or without a dog. Would recommend when traveling through the area. Rates seem a little high for this area of the state due to shale work likely.

Room Tip: Prefer the rooms on the 3rd floor and back of hotel for quietness, but rooms closer to lobby area ar...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
BWPLUSBradford, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN PLUS Bradford Inn, responded to this review, May 18, 2012
Thank you so much for your pleasant review. It is with your feedback that we are able to provide a quality guest experience at the Best Western Plus Bradford Inn. We appreciate any and all comments on a guest's stay with us. Have a great day!
Spencerport, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2012

I stay at this hotel every time I am in the area. The hotel staff bends over backwards to make sure my stay is a pleasant one. Rooms are always clean and I seem to notice that improvements are constantly being added. New fitness room, new outdoor pool and upgrades to exterior. I will continue to stay there.

Room Tip: Convenient drive up rooms accessible from outside on first floor; great for seniors.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
BWPLUSBradford, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN PLUS Bradford Inn, responded to this review, April 27, 2012
Thank you for completing the review regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your business is very important to us and we aprerciate your continued loyalty to our hotel. We use all of the reviews and comments in order to continue upgrading the hotel to the best of our ability.

Thank you again for taking the time to complete the review.

Ambridge, Pa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012 via mobile

I stay here everytime I'm in Bradford. I like it over comfort inn I just wish it had an indoor pool & that the bathroom was a smidge bigger. All & all I've never had a problem, it's always very clean, very friendly service, beds are sooooooo comfy and I also love the whirlpool bath tub room that was the best stay yet.

• Stayed April 2012
Thank you for completing the review regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your business is very important to us and by telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

BEST WESTERN PLUS Bradford Inn

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Bradford Inn? Share your experiences!