“Back in time.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 39 Restaurants in Boyertown
PA
“Back in time.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

The menu is varied and everything tastes fresh. I am always interested in what the daily specials are. I especially like the pumpkin pancakes.

Visited August 2012

Boyertown, PA
“Brunch with Jeanne”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

Had late lunch with friend at Juke Box - very convenient for both of us. Food items are interesting and well as your regular breakfast items, but always something different. Love the cheese or fruit crepes. Service always goocf.

Visited February 2012
Reading, PA
“Yum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

I love breakfast, so I love JukeBox's selection. The atmosphere is great,, food is great! Prices are a little high in my opinion. That is my only complaint... that and the line outside the door to get in!

• Visited October 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Pottstown, Pennsylvania
“Love their breakfast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

Jukebox has the best Cream Dried Beef! I buy it by the quart and freeze it for later!

Lately they have been serving Bacon Cheeseburger Benedict which is out of this world! Kudos for offering unique food!

Visited August 2012
Oley, Pennsylvania
“Never Again!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2012

My husband and I stopped here for breakfast one morning before work. I order to eggs over easy, home fries, and toast. He ordered creamed chip beef. We were a bit hesitant to order anything off the menu because we felt the breakfast prices were a bit high. We frequent Chatty's in Fleetwood where prices and QUALITY put circles around this breakfast place. We thought, well maybe quality and portions warranted such a price. Boy, were we diappointed! Creamed chip beef was dried out and chip beef was hard to find. Eggs were cold and homefires burnt. Waitress was unfriendly, cold, and unattentive. Later in the week I had told my sister about the experience so that she would not stop there if she was visiting in the area. She chuckled and stated that she would NOT eat there. Apparently her best friend visited the establishment with some friends that she had not seen for a long time. They came at an off time and were the only ones in the Jukebox Cafe. They stayed at thier table for a little over an hour catching up with one another. When they left they left the waitress a little over 20% of the bill. As they were walking to thier car the owner came out and asked if they enjoyed their breakfast. She responded it was fine. The owner said that he did not feel that they tipped the waitress enough since they decided to camp out at her table. Not a good way to treat customers, especially since they were the only ones in the Jukebox!

Visited January 2012