“Funky retro atmosphere and great food” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 39 restaurants in Boyertown
Cuisines: Soups
“Funky retro atmosphere and great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

Haven't been through Boyertown in years so looked up what Trip Advisor recommended. Again, Trip Advisor was right. I love spice and Jerk Chicken subs were on the menu so I gave it a try. I was not disappointed. My husband had the C D burger and fries and he was happy too. Our only complaint was the slow service, but we will return.

• Visited April 2013

90% Recommend
Philly Suburbs, PA
“CD's - Why didn't we come here sooner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

We have lived in the general area where CD's is for almost 15 years, and last night was the first time we ever ate here.

WHAT TOOK US SO LONG?? This place is great. The atmosphere is charming; the staff was friendly and knowledgeable! It was such a treat to sit and look at the wonderful mural of music legends, reminisce with all the album covers and ticket stubs that adorn the tables, and to listen to some of the greatest music of our generation!
Oh wait a minute; didn’t we come here to eat dinner?

Our server was kind enough to provide us a sample of their delicious Jerk Chicken (which I will have on another visit) while we decided on what to have for dinner. Thursday and Friday nights are “Burger Mania” nights with a great deal on their fresh never frozen burgers. My husband did the “Mania” thing and chose the Jamaican Jerk Marinade as one of his toppings and his burger was Delicious!!

One of my favorite things about CD’s is that they offer their breakfast menu anytime!! I think I am in love!!
I ordered the omelet special of Tomato, Basil and Mozzarella. The Basil and Mozzarella were so fresh, and my meal was wonderful!

Thank you CD’s for being so patient, and now that we found you, we will definitely be back!

• Visited January 2013
Boyertown, Pennsylvania
“Wow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

Not only a cool looking place loaded with music but the food & staff rocks too! Best breakfast and burgers, no other place comes close in this area.

Visited October 2012
boyertown,pa
“Love CD'S”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2012 via mobile

GreaT food and people. Burger mania is great. Cheddar burger fried onions. And a fried egg...... Doesn't get any better

Boyertown, Pennsylvania
“Special, fresh, and made to order. We love CD's Place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2011 via mobile

Chris, chef and owner, takes special care with every plate he serves. He uses fresh ingredients to create the best quality and best priced food in town. We eat at CD's place several times a week- sometimes several times a day. Best creamed chip beef around! Unique, friendly, comfortable atmosphere. Chris pays special attention to each customer. He comes out of the kitchen to check on your satisfaction whenever possible. We love CD's Place!