“Not.a good experience” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
“Not.a good experience”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

Food service was extremely slow. Server indicated they were short handed in the kitchen. Manager was apologetic as well. Food was nothing special.

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
“So So Bar Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

The bar crowd likes this place, but it's adorned with pool tables and not warm and inviting like in the past. Still very popular, so you may like it!

Visited May 2013
“Not great”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

Me:do you have a porter? bartender: yes. Oops no we changed it. I will take a budwiser. Bartneder we have a wing special .50 each. Me: i will take 12 medium bartender: ok thats hot. Me: no medium Bartender: well thats hot its our meduim. Me: ok that and a house salad of greens and fresh veggies.
Me: can I have another budwieser? Bartender: its out because they are chnaging the keg formsomething else.
Me: ok a bud light. Salad arrives it is 6 croutons 4 pieces of cucumber, and two cherry tomatoes the greens were romaine tops. Leafy bland normally discarded trim.
The HOT wings arrive drowned in sauce, not a great sauce just a hot sauce. I blot them with a napkin and eat three.
Bartender: is every thing ok? ( I had a full plate of romaine tops and a fullmorder of wings sitting infront of me for 10 minutes) Me " see above" .
The manager came over and comped the food. She said. Regarding house salad of greens " i have had the discussion with the kitchen manager before to no change.
Well here is you wake up call do not charge guests for trimmings, that most restaurants throw away. Also if some on asks for medium wings do jot gibe them hot, give them the mild I don't know what u order for temperatures i jus tknow i wantedna lite kick to my wings.
Finally thank you for not charging me for food not eaten thats why you got two stars not one. Thank your manager.

Visited April 2013
Skippack, Pa
“Well Worth the Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

We have been here twice now and I have to say, both times, we really enjoyed it. The food is very good and they give you a lot of it. I mean, a whole lot of it. The food comes out hot and good. Both times we were here, our waitresses were very friendly and provided very good service. The prices are reasonable also. They have an excellent selection of beers. If you have to make a choice between going to "From The Boot" across the street or going here, go here. You wont be disappointed.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“What's not to love!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

This place looks unassuming, rather like a roadside bar and grill in the mountains. Do NOT ignore it. Food, service, selection of beers is of the highest quality. I had a grilled tuna steak that was exactly the way I like it. I have eaten here five times; the next time I am in the,area I will go back. It is a treasure in every way.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere