“Wonderful!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Philadelphia, PA
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

Ate there last night with my family. Got there about 8:00 and was seated right away. We choose to sit outside which was nice at first, but then the bugs came out, and one ended up in my corn =( So would only recommend outside if earlier in the day. Service was a little on the slow side, but waitress was super nice and the food was great. My hubby had the wings (awesome) and steak. I had the steak with a crab cake and it was the best crab cake I ever had! My daughters had the French onion soup and the chicken fries - both were also good. Bread is warm and yummy! Expensive - about $90 for the 4 of us (including tip), but a delicious spluge! Thank goodness we were staying at the Patriot Host Inn down the street (a great value!).

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Bozeman, Montana
“Nice atmosphere ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

We went to Marley's for a rehearsal dinner party. There was a private area reserved for us the wait staff was very attentive and there were three servers for our group. The beer selection was good, the peanut butter ale was delicious! I had the Prime rib dip, which was very good. All the food looked delicious. The prices seemed very reasonable and the portions were large. We would go back if ever in the area again!

Hamburg, Pennsylvania
“Get there early”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

What a wonderful place, but if you go on the weekend get there early. Found this place last year and now make it an annual stop when we go to Bloomsburg Car Show. My husband loves to get the 10 beer sampler, just to taste new flavors they brew. I go for the food, wonderfully prepared. There were 6 in our party and everyone got something different, no complaints from anyone. Salads were fresh, service was great, staff friendly and very helpful with beer selections. Crab cakes are delicious, so was the ribeye steak. Husband had the Almond Maple Chicken it was so good he wants to try and recreate it at home. Friends loved the crab cake/haddock entrée and the dinner rolls basket is wonderful, so many different ones to choose from. Wished they had gravy for the mashed pot. but that is just a personal thing. All and all a great place to sit , enjoy different beers (they also have wine and mixed drinks), great food. Nice open outside dining area for warm nights. Lots of parking. Please if you are in the area check it out.

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hollidaysburg
“Get the shrimp and crab dip!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

The shrimp and crab dip is worth going...old bay seasoning and even the pita bread it's served with is seasoned and delicious! We had lobster bisque (no lobster chunks) and French onion (lots of seasoning) and split a buffalo chicken wrap that was pretty good. The menu is suitable for any taste. Warning...the water tasted a little grass or dirt so get a soft drink or bottled water. But please order the shrimp and crab dip if you go!! Superb.

Catawissa, Pennsylvania
“Beat the rush, thank God”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

So we went there on a Friday night at 345pm and by the time we left there was standing room only, a line out the door, and people still piling into the parking lot. I'm not sure why this is the busiest place in the world, everything is very average. I guess it is pretty hip place to hang out, but it is pricey for what it is. I got a beer there and after talking with the waitress who was very friendly, I decided to get a Kolsch. It was my first and it wont be my last, it was delicious. Since then I have had other Kolsch style beers, but this one has been the best. The food was average but pricey as our tab for a family of 3 with 2 beers came to over 50 bucks. Again, do not come any day ever at 5pm and expect to eat within 30 minutes.

• Visited March 2014