“Best Italian Food in the Area” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Bloomsburg, Pa
“Best Italian Food in the Area”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

If you like really good Italian food, prepared fresh and inviting, this is the place for you. The only minus is that it is a BYOB establishment. They have specials everyday, plus an interesting menu.

• Visited July 2012

Springdale, Utah
“OK Italian”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

My wife and I ate here after rave reviews from friends and co-workers. We found the food to be just average. I had bruschole and she a pasta dish. My food was overcooked and dry. Taste was good. Sauce was ok, a littl ewatery for my liking. It is a small place and filled up fast. Service was very good. Perhaps we ate on the chef's off night. Not sure. I drive by every day and they are always busy so I think we just picked the wrong food or off night. Prices are a little high but this is more of a formal sit down restaurant in my opinion for Bloomsburg. I will need some convincing to go back.

Visited August 2011
Bloomsburg, PA
“Great Italian Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2012

This is up there with the best Italian food I ever ate in any Italian restaurant. My wife and I really enjoy dining there. The staff is very pleasant and professional and the service is always quick. Whenever "out of town" friends and family come to see us they always want to go there.

Like some other reviewers have mentioned it's a BYOB restaurant. That's not such a bad thing as it allows you to bring your favorite spirits at a much lower price than you would pay buy the glass.

• Visited May 2012
Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania, United States
“Out shined the Wine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2012

A Taste of Italy catered Bloomsburg Hospital's 5th Annual Wine Tasting benefit in March. There was everything from Cold Antipasto, Chicken Murrphy, Roast Pork Loin, Mushroom stuffed Striped Ravioli and Cheese stuffed Tortoloni to Salmon over a bed of Spinach and much more. It really does say something about the quality of food when it out shines the wine. A job well done by John and his staff. I have also eaten at the restaurant many times and have always been pleased with the service and fine Italian Cuisine. Give it a try I am sure you will be pleased too!!

• Visited March 2012
Los Angeles, California
“Worth the price, but BYOB.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2011

Bring your own wine bottle, as they have no liquor license. The food was good, service good, ambiance could use a little work to establish the Italian feel. Would recommend this place if you are in the mood for Italian.

Visited October 2011