“Good local restaurant” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Douglassville, Pennsylvania
“Good local restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

OK, Stoppers is not one of those places that you'd seek out if you did not live within 25 miles of it, but I have to say -- it is tasty. Honestly they have the BEST crab cakes I've had. They are really buttery -- I'm sure they are really healthy too. :)
My husband does not like fish at all but always finds something to eat there like chicken fingers or steak. I can say I've never been disappointed with anything I've ordered and the service is always attentive.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Boyertown, Pennsylvania
“great atmosphere and food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

the quality of the food was excellent, ice cold beer, service was good...plan to return. It's a cozy atmosphere and located between Pottstown and Reading PA, easy to find.

Birdsboro, Pennsylvania
“a family fav.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

When we first moved up here from Philly 12 years ago this was the first resturant we ever went to. Is was great and it has continued to be great after all these years. The food is great, the staff is great,... It's very cozy and warm. It's kid-friendly but not annoying. LOVE LOVE LOVE

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Royersford, Pennsylvania
“Very Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

We ate at Stopper's last weekend. It was my 2nd visit and I really do enjoy the atmosphere
and the food. The service was good. On my first visit, my server recommended the chicken parmagiana which I did not feel was all that special. However, I was extremely impressed with the other platters that I so being delivered. This past weekend, I got a seafood meal as did the other 5 people in our party. Everyone was very pleased. Delicious!! I will have to try their beef next!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
South Carolina
“Great food good times”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

We ate here jan 2013 with family of 7. The food was great and the place was not "stuffy". Very relaxed place. We will return on our next trip

• Visited January 2013