Our party of four visits this area of PA frequently. We finally had an opportunity to spend two days at this B&B - it was our first and last visit. Room #4 could certainly use some counter space in the bathroom, along with a new mattress. Since the room faced Old Philly Pike, it was not in our best interests to open a window to allow airflow (along with street noise). AC was on in the building and is controlled by management. Room was made up haphazardly between days and could have used a bit more attention. Breakfast on Day 1 was taken in the main room, and it was difficult to maneuver around the maze of tables to get to the buffet. Weak coffee. Our party opted out for the patio on Day 2 and was much more enjoyable. The grounds are lovely and well maintained. We thank the proprietors and wish them well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Victorian Mansion and carriage house (the carriage house is 6 motel rooms w/ private bath, very rustic rooms, continental breakfast included with them). Outdoor pool and hot tub. Continental breakfast, private bath, central heat only and AC only, on 2 acres in Amish country. Great views and pretty surroundings, Award winning gardens! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, Expedia and Hotwire so you can book your Greystone Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Greystone Manor Hotel Bird In Hand
- Greystone Manor Bird In Hand, PA - Lancaster County