“Enjoyable Stay Aug 28-29, 2013” 5 of 5 stars
Review of White Birch Inn Bed & Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Berwick
White Birch Inn Bed & Breakfast
You added White Birch Inn Bed & Breakfast to your Saves list
1303 Market Street, Berwick, PA 18603   |
Ranked #1 of 3 Berwick B&B and Inns
Orlean VA
“Enjoyable Stay Aug 28-29, 2013”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

Great curb appeal, clean and comfortable. We rented two rooms on the first floor and enjoyed sitting in the living room relaxing after traveling that day. We were greeted and treated very well.
In the evening we played board games in the lovely decorated dining room. I slept in the front bedroom of the house which was a lovely room. Breakfast was first rate. The White Birch Inn Bed & Breakfast was a great place to stay.
Thank You.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
San Antonio, Texas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

My daughter and I stayed at the White Birch in July it was a lot of fun visited some family and seem some sites there was just not enough time to do everything . It was peaceful and quiet and the long term tenant his name was Mac he was very nice have nothing bad to say about our stay Laura was very nice and helpful would love to return some day for a longer visit.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Elyria, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

We stayed one night and found it very clean and comfortable. My wife is gluten intolerant and was surprised that evening with a plateful of homemade gluten free cookies. The breakfast was first rate. If you are ever passing through Berwick, we would highly recommend the White Birch Inn.

Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Chesapeake, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

WE return yearly at least to this welcoming inn. This establishment is under new management and the owner works hard to make sure your needs are met and your preferencesare adhered to. For instance, they have bottled water available for us during this hot time of the year. The breakfasts were extremely generous portions each day and the staff would check with us to make sure their menu met with our approval. We brought guests into the beautiful Victorian drawing room one night and felt very comfortable. I'm sure the guests at the Old Tioga feel as welcome, since they own both establishments. The beds too are comfortable, although we bring our own pillows from home. This is our home away from home.
Last time we were here two months ago, we told the staff quite honestly that we couldn't be sure we would be coming back if our accommodations would be on the 2nd floor, and they took steps to make sure we would be on the first floor (we are in our late 50s-early 60s). They are very accommodating.

Room Tip: If you don't like steep steps, reserve a 1st floor roomwell in advance.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Berwick, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I have been at the Inn since November, 2012. I have thoroughly enjoyed my stay. Mike and Laura are excellent hosts. Berwick is a small, friendly town much like towns in North Carolina, my home. There are some very nice golf courses in the area. I would recommend the Inn to anyone - especially long term.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

I stayed for one night at the White Birch Inn to attend a wedding. I was very pleased with my experience. Laura, the Innkeeper, went above and beyond my expectations. I stayed in the Hydrangea Room, which included a private bath. Room and bath were very neat and clean, with pleasant decor. As I was staying for a wedding, I requested no breakfast, since I wanted to sleep in. Laura was gracious and pushed the breakfast back by one hour to accommodate. The meal was delicious and the presentation beautiful. I absolutely recommend staying at White Birch Inn if you are in the area.

• Stayed May 2013
Philadelphia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

I come back to Berwick to visit my family often and this was my first time staying at the Inn. It is far nicer than any hotel in the area. The hosts are very nice and the rooms are very comfortable. Laura is a great cook and the breakfast is delicious and plentiful. I will definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo

Been to White Birch Inn Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!