“Simply Remarkable” 5 of 5 stars
Review of White Birch Inn Bed & Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Berwick
White Birch Inn Bed & Breakfast
You added White Birch Inn Bed & Breakfast to your Saves list
1303 Market Street, Berwick, PA 18603   |
Ranked #1 of 3 Berwick B&B and Inns
Webster, New York
“Simply Remarkable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012 via mobile

The White Birch Inn is a very well maintained and clean Bed & Breakfast. Laura and Mike the new owners welcomed me in as if I were a long lost family member, Their genuine concern and hospitality to make my stay as comfortable as possible is very welcoming and enjoyable. This is my first time staying in a Bed & Breakfast, I have always stayed in nice hotels, but coming here has clearly convinced me that I will now look at more Bed & Breakfast in the future.

Laura and Mike also own The Old Tioga Inn Bed & Breakfast, located in Benton PA. please take a moment to read those reviews.

Stayed June 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
wantage,nj
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2012

My wife and i had a pleasant stay. Dans neighbor Jim let us in as Dan was away. We were offered a bigger room for same price. His sister made us breakfast the first morning and was very helpful in guiding us around the area.We visited twelve different covered bridges in Columbia county and two more in Sullivan on the way home. Dan went the extra mile to show me where one was and came across the other on the way.Turkey Hill Brewery was excellent place to eat and have some craft brewed beers. thank you Dan for everything, even a break for paying with cash. http://community.webshots.com/user/krustyrusty

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Baltimore, Md
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2011

My family (wife and three sons 13, 11, 8) stayed there when we went to Kneobles amusement part in Aug. The house is in a residential neighborhood, not too hard to find. The beds were a little soft for me, but my wife and sons liked them. The place was clean but was a little like walking into someone's house, with a few odds and ends laying around. We booked two rooms and a kitchen area which worked out nice for us. Dan was nice and accommodating and was kind enough to mail my son's stuffed animal back to us when he left it behind. Staying here depends on what you're looking for... If you're used to B&B's and their informal nature then this place is ok, if not then you might be disappointed. Dan was working hard to complete some renovations, which I'm sure will improve the overall look and experience, but staying in the middle of these was a little 'informal'.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2011

dan is so sweet and accommodating. breakfast was delicious. our room (the hydrangea room) was nicely decorated, clean and had a private bath. we enjoyed the smaller sized room and the lack of tv! the price is excellent. we will definitely be back. keep up the great work!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Glassboro, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2009

Quiet,convenient location. Excellent Value. Informative owner who was willing to accomdate us with whatever we needed! Located in a great old house with a neat history. 2 room suite worked well for us and our 3 year old.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2009

I have stayed at the White Birch Inn multiple times over the past two years. The rooms are comfortable and cozy. I have stayed in each of the rooms and found all of them unique and welcoming. Dan is helpful in learning about the area and I give his breakfasts thumbs up. Even with multiple stays, Dan welcomes me and makes my stay relaxing and refreshing.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled on business
Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2008

No one to check us in, We got instructions taped on the door as to how to get into the rooms, then we were locked out when we returned from our visit downtown. The keeper of the Inn had no clue as to how to handle the situation. Booked a personal suite
with private bath, did not get one. No hot water, broken windows
with cardboard to cover it.... Kitchen had a non working frig with a phone book propping the door open??? .I could go on and on but I think you get it. Very sarcastic owner.

• Liked — bed
  • Disliked — everything else
  • Stayed September 2008, traveled with family

Been to White Birch Inn Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!