We stayed at this best western for one night. We booked 2 rooms, one with a king size bed and a pull out sofa-bed, and the other with 2 double beds. The rooms were nice and clean, which is about the only good thing about our stay. Upon arriving, the room's AC with the king bed was not working properly, so since it was a hot summer night we requested to be moved to a new room. We went down to the front desk to retrieve the new key and the man at the front desk was very rude. He kept asking us if an had moved everything out of our old room before we came down to get the key, which we couldn't because we didn't have anywhere to put our stuff until we got our new key. Since there was 7 of us staying between the 2 rooms, we requested 5 more pillows, but the man rudely told me that he could only give me 2 because that's all he had. The king bed was very uncomfortable, and the pull out couch was much worse. In the morning, you could hear people out in the halls. Also, there was supposed to be bottled water in all of the vending machines, but none of them had it and I really didn't want to argue with the man at the front desk about providing bottled water. Also, the elevator's service registration had expired days prior to our stay. In addition, the 2 phones in our room had this annoying blinking light on them. Overall, it was a poor stay and I wouldn't stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Garden Hotel
- Best Western Garden Hotel Bentleyville
- Best Western Bentleyville
- Bentleyville Best Western
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Orbitz, Best Western, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN Garden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.