“Bentleyville Best Western” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
philadelphia, United States
“Bentleyville Best Western”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

Hotel staff is extremely friendly and customer oriented. Rooms are comfortable and roomy. Breakfast room is pleasant, food is satisfying. Price is good if you get internet rate otherwise can be a little pricey.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Jessica B, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Garden Inn, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
Thank you so much for your great review! Our goal is to provide friendly service and clean and comfortable accommodations. We are very happy to receive your feedback and to know that you were satisfied with your stay. Thank you and we hope to have you as our guest again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

We stayed here for two nights when our A/C broke during a heat wave. We have two dogs, no problem here. Clean room & friendly staff. Nice breakfast area. Was surprised how quiet it was being so close to the interstate.

Room Tip: Clean rooms, quiet place.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Jessica B, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Garden Inn, responded to this review, November 24, 2013
Thank you for submitting a review regarding your stay at the Best Western Garden Inn. I'm glad that we provided you with cool, comfortable, and clean accommodations. Thanks again for your feedback!
Escondido, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

Upon arrival, the check in was fast. But this property has the slowest elevator I have ever experienced at a Best Western. One of the two washing machines did not work. As for the room given me, it was clean and quiet. The bed was comfortable and I had a good night's rest. The staff offers the guests fresh popcorn in the lobby in the evening. I arrived at the free breakfast at 9:25 a.m. It closes at 9:30 a.m. The scrambled egg pan was empty. The lady hosting the breakfast made me fresh eggs. I would consider the breakfast to be a deluxe breakfast, which is a step above the advertised continental breakfast stated on this Best Western's website page. In the on-site exercise facility is a stationary bike, treadmill, and stair stepper. All the equipment worked. There was no USA Today newspaper that many Best Westerns offer their guests, but there was a complimentary Observer-Reporter local paper. Upon departure, the checkout was quick. All the staff I encountered were friendly. While this is not a four-star hotel, I will be staying here again when in the Bentleyville area.

Room Tip: To make sure you get a quiet room, ask for a quiet location on the far side of the hotel away from t...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Jessica B, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Garden Inn, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience. Our staff strives to provide a wonderful stay for all of our guests and we love receiving feedback. I'm pleased that you had a restful night's sleep and enjoyed our hot breakfast. I apologize that one washing machine was out of order at the time of your stay and that you found the elevator to be slow. I will speak to the technician that services the elevator every month to find out if any adjustments can be made. Thank you for your review and we look forward to your next stay!
Addison, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

I Prefer Best Western when I travel and always look for one in the area before I travel and if I cant find one nearby I will travel a bit to my work location to the stay at the nearest Best Western. Never had a bad experience!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Jessica B, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Garden Inn, responded to this review, November 2, 2013
We are very appreciative of you wonderful review! I'm happy that you always have a great stay at our property and other Best Westerns. Thank you for being a loyal Best Western guest and we hope to serve you again!
spartanburg, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Everything from the moment I walked in was pleasant. Friendly staff, large clean rooms, good breakfast, fair prices, and quiet. The fact that they are pet friendly brought me there to begin with and they accommodated me with a room near the entrance for easy walking access for the dog. Will definitely be back when I visit the area

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Jessica B, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Garden Inn, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
What a fabulous, 5 star review! We are thrilled that our accommodations were suitable to your needs. We are pleased that you chose the Best Western Garden Inn and we look forward to your return visits!
Pittsburgh
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

I would have given this hotel 5 stars had it not been for their internet. The room was clean and comfortable. Loved the hot tub in the room. Bathroom was also clean. Hotel offered free soup (some kind of pepper soup) in the breakfast room for guests. All in all, it was really a great room...UNTIL I tried to log onto their free WiFi.

First off, their WiFi is not pass code protected, so you are not protected when you use it. Anyone in range of this hotel can get on this network. And even though there are about five different networks to choose from for this hotel (and I tried them all), they're slower than dial-up. I couldn't do most of the things I tried to do online because the sites would time out while trying to load. In the end I'd just give up. Maybe if they had a secure network so half the town wasn't using it, it might not be as slow; I don't know. I just know it was so slow, it was almost non-existent. I couldn't get any work done.

Nice room, nice hotel, but had I known what the internet was like, I wouldn't have stayed here. I only go to hotels with WiFi service for a reason. While this one technically offered it, they might as well not have for as well as it worked.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Jessica B, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Garden Inn, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are very pleased that your stay was comfortable and your room was clean. I apologize that the Wi-Fi was not satisfactory. I will speak to our internet provider regarding the slow speed that you experienced, as this is not typical. Thank you for your comments - it provides us with the insight to address issues and make our guests' stays better. We hope that you will stay with us again!
Bentleyville, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

We arrived for our stay only to be told the medical equipment we ordered had been turned away the day prior to our arrival since they could not find the reservations, Finally got delivered at midnight after a very long day. Then the shower head in the accessible room would not work, was spraying everywhere but the shower, took a full day to get that fixed, Also no skid pads in shower so tranfering to the bench from the wheelchair was difficult, Overall property could use some touch ups,

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Jessica B, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Garden Inn, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We greatly appreciate your comments, as they will help us to make our wheelchair accesible room better. I apologize that your medical equipment wasn't at our property when you arrived. I'm pleased that you found our ameneties nice and had a good stay. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to have you as our guest again!

Been to BEST WESTERN Garden Inn? Share your experiences!