“Fresh,clean, new and friendly” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Bentleyville
Long Island NY
“Fresh,clean, new and friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

Great Holiday Inn Express. Hardwood floors in rooms are a nice new touch. Great full breakfast with eggs and bacon etc... Good night stay. I would stay here again next time on my way to Louisville! Clean rooms and a new hotel

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Guadalupe J, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Bentleyville, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay with us. Our staff is always happy to know about the great experience from our guests. We hope to see you back soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

This hotel makes you feel at home as soon as you walk in. The staff was very friendly and greeted me correctly as a Platinum Elite member. I really enjoyed the complimentary wine and beer night. Also, the free soup was good too. If your ever in the area, this is the place you should stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Thank you very much for your great feedback! We love to know that we were able to make you feel like home and that you enjoyed our amenities! We strive for 100% guest satisfaction and I'm glad to know we provided a very good experience! We thank you for being a loyal IHG Platinum member Hope to see you back soon
Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

Traveling cross country and this is a very nice place to stay. Very nice staff and has AAA and government discounts. It's reasonably priced and has a small but adequate work out room, pool and a complementary breakfast with all the normal trimmings.
A bit tough to find off highway 70 in the dark but worth the hunt.

• Stayed August 2013
Thank you for sharing your great feedback! We're pleased to know you like our hotel. Our staff strives to make sure every guest loves their stay and I'm thrilled that you did! I am very sorry for the trouble on finding us in the dark but I'm glad that even with that you enjoyed our hotel. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip!
north carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

We were in town for a church mission trip and were blessed by Bruce, the staff & the accommodations. Thank you so much for having us. May God continue to bless your hotels & extend the gift of true hospitality - Christ's way!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for the blessings. We're glad to know you enjoyed your stay and hope you choose us again if you ever come back to this area and thank you for taking the time to write your review
Forest City, Iowa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

We came here for a one night staycation near our home. We traveled with our two sons ages 9 and 10. We checked into the hotel and the front desk clerk was very nice. We had a room on the 2nd floor of the property. The floors in the rooms are hardwood and not a speck of carpet in sight. That was different but I must admit I prefer carpeting. The room was clean. They have an outdoor pool and we went out to swim. No towels in the pool area at all. Then as we started to get into the pool we noticed literally hundreds of small bugs in the pool water. Disgusting to say the least. There was a lot of hall noise that evening in the hallway. We did not get to sleep until around 2am. Breakfast the next morning was typical Holiday Inn Express fare. It was good. I would stay here again in a pinch but would not drive out of my way to stay here.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Bentleyville, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
Dear houstonguy2010,

Thank you for the review of our hotel. We just want to assure you that our hotel is very proud of its level of service, cleanliness and quality of its product. We are disappointed that we did not meet your expectations on this particular day. Though we would prefer you had a better experience at our hotel, we would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts and we hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Once again, thank you for your time and staying with us.

Connie D
Case Manager
IHGCare
Elkridge
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

I stayed here during a road trip in Western Pennsylvania. The hotel is located in a somewhat remote area, however, there is a great deal of heavy industrial work in that area so the hotel was pretty full, even during the week. I immediately knew I made a good choice when I checked in and saw the sign that said "hot soup at 7:00". Now that is service and they also had a popcorn machine! My room was in the front of the hotel and the sounds of the road were very distant. I had a nice couch so I could read in front of the window and I adored the hardwood floors. The hotel recognized me as a priority club gold member which I continue to appreciate immensely. If you want to take a walk, you can circle around the hotel and the neighboring one, but anything else will take you right out to a main road. There is a grocery store within an easy drive. I return to the area frequently and I will stay here again.

Room Tip: I occupied a room in the front of the hotel so I could look out at my car. I was not disturbed by...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Thank you very much for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us. We are very happy to know that you enjoyed our hot soup and popcorn that night and that everything was great with your stay. Thank you again and we hope to see you back soon.
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

This place is one of the nicest Holiday Inns...friendly staff, hardwood floors add a perfect touch. I stay here every time I am in the area. Beds are comfortable, tv is modern & large. Rooms are always clean.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Guadalupe J, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Bentleyville, responded to this review, July 4, 2013
We love to know how much you enjoy our hotel and to be able to serve you every time you are in our area. 100% guest satisfaction is our goal and I am glad that this has been your experience. I hope that you will continue to choose us and hope to see you soon!

Been to Holiday Inn Express Bentleyville? Share your experiences!