“Great food but noisy!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Dresher, Pennsylvania
“Great food but noisy!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

We really like the steak here. Try the Fort Worth ribeye..great.
Last night I had the BBQ chicken which was delicious. Moist and tender ...could cut it with my fork.
Only complaint is that it is noisy
Other than that great!

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Croydon, Pennsylvania
“My Pick Up experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

I had to write about the great job the staff did for my family to enjoy a hearty meal at home. First, the menu was easy to find. The call in experience was professional, helpful and succinct. I drove to the restaurant and I had a parking space designated for pick up. The polite staff person delivered my meals to the car. Easy easy. When I arrived home, everyone went to grab the bag and head to the table. Everything was labeled. Everything supposed to be hot was and delicious. The salads were fresh. I was leary about ordering a steak to go, but this steak was cooked just for me. I rarely write a review, but I thought this restaurant deserves the business and positive word of mouth. A very happy dinner.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“wait”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

I always choise Texas road house over any other steak.place. but, eating here for.the 2nd.time was disgusting! was very upset with the tables being sticky and waiter didnt even ask till 15 mins if I wanted a drink. I always eat in New.Jersey in old bridge location as my family lives there. NEVER any problems!

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
PA
“Amazing food and friendly service, can't ask for more than that.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

I cant say enough good things about this place. All of the employees are very friendly, and service was wonderful.
Texas Roadhouse is known for its steaks, which you can actually choose yourself before you are seated. They also offer chicken dishes,pork chops, and a variety of salads and appetizers. (Their version of the blooming onion is okay, but the breading fell off pretty easily) I had the rattlesnake bites (fried cheese balls with jalapeños, delicious!) and a meal called, wait for it..Roadkill! (Chopped sirloin covered with onions,mushrooms, and cheese)
This place is consistently crowded, so be prepared to wait a bit during peak times on the weekend. They have plenty of places to sit and wait, and since we dined early, we only waited a few minutes to be seated.
If you are celebrating a birthday, be prepared to sit on a wooden horse while the staff sings to you. They also do spontaneous line dancing to entertain the dinner crowds. :-)
They have a good beer selection, and their drink menu is pretty good, and not super pricey.
I'd highly recommend eating here.

Visited June 2013
new jersey
“Should've built this one BIGGER”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

The food and atmosphere at this one suffer for one reason and one reason only, they should've built it bigger, to handle the crowds! I've been to numerous Texas roadhouses in different states, and you can feel the tension in the air as soon as you walk through the door. It has been standing room only, the last three times that I went there. It seems as if your waiting forever, and when your ready to give up and leave, they finally call on you! This place needs to be double the size, so that you can get the same experience in Bensalem, PA as you get in Abilene, TX.. And being a Texas branded restaurant, they should have a list of Texas beer. I asked for Shiner bock or Zeigenbock and they had neither. But I still go back, expecting that one day I'll receive the same experience that I get at other Roadhouses.

• Visited May 2013