“HH Cocktails with friends but no service” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #48 of 130 Restaurants in Bensalem
Cuisines: American
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“HH Cocktails with friends but no service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

I met up with some friends on a friday night right around 5pm for happy hour. They had gotten to the bar before me and already had drinks, you would think with 5 bartenders working the bar and everyone one of them looked at me as I joined them they would have asked me what I liked to drink, it took a solid 10 minutes before I got asked what I wanted to drink. Service is definitely non existent as they were all too busy chit chatting with each other and not paying attention to the customers. My friends ordered 2 apps... We received one and not the other. None of the bartenders stopped to ask how our apps were and even acknowledge if we received both of them. By the time we were ready to leave we told one of the bartenders that we didn't receive the 2nd app and she did take it off the bill. I know this place is new and needs it time to work out the issues and training the staff, but I didn't see any managers working. I will give it several months and eventually give it a 2nd chance since it is so new, but giving you the warning now your probably in for a bad experience if you go when its busy! The entire staff was all in the weeds!

• Visited August 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Bensalem
“Terrible service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

My boyfriend and I went to this restaurant( both our first times) , not knowing it was seat yourself since there were no signs, so we stood there waiting while employees were walking by like we weren't even there. I then asked someone if we seat ourselves and she said yes, so we sat ourselves(wanting to sit outside) and any open table was dirty with glasses and food and a waitress said we would have to wait for her or someone else to clean the table off when they had time, after that we just walked out and went else where, disappointing to say the least.

• Visited July 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
eagleville
“Opening night of a new Bar Louie!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

I have been to a Bar Louie restaurant before but this one exceeded my expectations. The food was excellent, the service was great and management was present to make sure everything was great.
I had the Luigi sandwich was great, topped off with a great piece of chocolate cake. Before I had a couple of craft beers from their selection 20 draft beers and many other bottled ones.
I will be back!