“Sesame trip” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #29 of 130 Restaurants in Bensalem
Babylon
“Sesame trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Food was excellent. All staff was very friendly. Prices were good for food quality. Restaurant was very clean, and wait time was minimal.

Visited October 2013

Bensalem, Pennsylvania
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in with my husband at lunch time for a quick bite. We order the soup and salad combo for $6.99.
we each had French onion soup (which had NO surcharge), and salad. My husband had the Caesar salad and I had the house salad. We had an excellent waitress named Michelle. She asked if we wanted bread, and of course the answer was yes. She shortly served us delicious bread fresh from the warmer.
Our food was delicious, our beverage with just water. Our lunch came to under $15 before tip and was delicious.
The manager/partner (Eric).even stopped to introduce himself.
We had a wonderful lunch served very quickly, that was delicious and had great service too.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
“Less than impressed with service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

My significant other and I went for my 25th birthday. While we expected a wait, we did not expect so many people who arrived after us to be seated first. I guess they used to work there and have special privileges. Either way, we waited quite a while before our waitress came over, then she came back for our drink order, dropped off the drinks (we were ready to order), walked by a few more times, and finally came for our food order. I know (from experience) that it can be overwhelming to have so many people and I am sure so many different demands (It was friday, we knew they would be busy). The food, phenomenal. I cannot say enough about it. I have ranted and raved to everyone. From the salad to the sides, everything was absolute perfection. We would definitely be back with hopes for better service.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
york pa
“always a great meal and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

you never have bad service or a bad meal at longhorn...it is one of those places you can count on for good food, a strong drink, and pleasant service..

Visited June 2013
Bensalem, Pennsylvania
“Great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

The hosts are very welcoming, made conversation, made sure to say hello and goodbye, even held the door open. Our server Mariele was on top of everything, and made sure we received phenomenal service. I'll definitely be returning

• Visited May 2013