“Less than impressed with service” 3 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 120 restaurants in Bensalem
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
“Less than impressed with service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

My significant other and I went for my 25th birthday. While we expected a wait, we did not expect so many people who arrived after us to be seated first. I guess they used to work there and have special privileges. Either way, we waited quite a while before our waitress came over, then she came back for our drink order, dropped off the drinks (we were ready to order), walked by a few more times, and finally came for our food order. I know (from experience) that it can be overwhelming to have so many people and I am sure so many different demands (It was friday, we knew they would be busy). The food, phenomenal. I cannot say enough about it. I have ranted and raved to everyone. From the salad to the sides, everything was absolute perfection. We would definitely be back with hopes for better service.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

83% Recommend
york pa
“always a great meal and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

you never have bad service or a bad meal at longhorn...it is one of those places you can count on for good food, a strong drink, and pleasant service..

Visited June 2013
Bensalem, Pennsylvania
“Great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

The hosts are very welcoming, made conversation, made sure to say hello and goodbye, even held the door open. Our server Mariele was on top of everything, and made sure we received phenomenal service. I'll definitely be returning

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Yardley, Pennsylvania
“Don't go for early dinner......”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

Stopped for dinner at 4:45PM on a Tuesday; there were about 5 or 6 tables occupied. Hostess told us to be seated in the waiting area, although the place was 80% empty......she told us there weren't enough servers, but, they would be there shortly. Asked for a more concise time frame but, received a flip answer. So, we left for more welcome surroundings. Have eaten at Longhorn's before and it was usually decent. But, don't go too early.

• Visited April 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Good Mashed Potatoes and Margarittas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

The mashed potatoes and drinks are the best! The area is not far from the Parx casino and my home. The waiters and waitress are very friendly. The parking is multiple. This is a nice place to take a date and even your family for a night out on the town!

Visited March 2013