“Fun when you dont wanna go to ac” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 11 things to do in Bensalem
More attraction details
Fee: No
Owner description: Parx Casino and Racing, formerly Philadelphia Park Racetrack and Casino, is the largest and most impressive Pennsylvania gaming complex. Owned and operated by Greenwood Gaming and Entertainment, Inc., Parx features 24 hour gaming; 3,350 slot machines; over 100 live table games; a premier poker room with 60 poker tables; live racing and simulcast action; delicious dining options; bars, one of the hottest nightclubs around and more. Must be 21. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler.
Pennsylvania
5 attraction reviews
“Fun when you dont wanna go to ac”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2015 NEW via mobile

I went on a race day and witnessed ramon preciado recieve his 1,000 win very cool! The machines were very nice but the servers were not great. I do not like leaving a machine for a cold drink. However was a fun day out.

Visited April 2015

“STAY AWAY!!! I HAD MY $500 CHIP STOLEN AND THE CASINO DID NOTHING!!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2015 NEW

I was there playing blackjack last night and I noticed one of my purple chips had fallen out of my pocket right by my seat since I have not gotten up since in sat down. I immediately contact the pit boss and he tells me that the casino will not help me look for it as it is FINDERS KEEPERS. I ask him once again to please call security and provided him with a specific location and time in which he finally does call and tells me that security didn’t see anything even with the hundreds of cameras and that I’M OUT OF LUCK. I then ask to speak with a security manager named Mr. Bianchini who calls up to check the cameras once again. Within minutes he tells me that the person sitting next to me, whose culprit even volunteered to help me look had saw my $500 chip on the floor and had thrown a bar napkin on top of it and picked it up as I was looking for it. By the time the security manager had arrived to assist me the thieves had exited the premises and I was left with the option of filing a report with the state police. Meanwhile, the thief who had stolen my $500 chip was sitting next to me for 15 minutes and pit boss did nothing. I then asked the pit boss if there was anything the casino could’be done and he replies in the most sarcastic way “WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?” I then ask to speak with his supervisor and the floor manager comes to apologize for the way the pit boss mishandled the situation and how the thief had gotten away. He tells me that the thief will be banned for life and that they have a picture of his face in their system if he comes back. He then proceeds to offer me food vouchers but does not provide me with any reimbursement or solution. He tells me to contact the police from here on out and there’s nothing else he or the casino can do. In conclusion, I HAD $500 STOLEN FROM ME, the casino does nothing as I have emailed and left voice messages for their general manager and have not heard back. Security and player’s assets should be a main concern at these establishments and the overall customer service I received as a victim from the pit boss is degrading and unacceptable.

Virginia
5 attraction reviews
“A bit of Vegas in PA!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2015

The casino is beautiful! Clean great choices for food breaks, good table games and slots....only minus is that one had to wait forever to get water, coffee or drink staff.

JenParx, Manager at Parx Casino, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thanks for the great feedback, it is wonderful to hear that you enjoy the casino! We are sorry to hear about the drink service though. Could you please send us your account number and contact info so that we can be sure that next time you don't have to wait for a drink?
Brooklyn, New York
11 attraction reviews
“Poker Room!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2015

This casino has an amazing poker -- poker action 24 hours a day.

Always 1/2 and 2/5 going on. You can get 10/10 starting at 11am as well!

Other games spread often,

Big Stax events get big crowds!

Visited December 2014
New York City, New York
47 attraction reviews
“Winner winner chicken dinner!! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2015

We loved this casino. It was an hour ride from NYC compared to the AC trek it was enjoyable and fast. You park your own car for free and leave when you want without waiting for twenty minutes for a valet to appear. I did like that! Yet, most important we were winners. Not huge but we did well. We were offered about 200 in slot dollars by email after our visit. We returned two days later to find out the offer was for next week. We played and hubby won the monopoly board game promotion that they are running for 500 slot dollars. Nice. We left there about a thousand up. The casino was large with many eateries and live music and packed with folks. It was very enjoyable and we spent a lot of time checking out the games. They do have a game finder. That was cool. We are definitely going back.