“Experience at the Parx” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 11 things to do in Bensalem
More attraction details
Fee: No
Owner description: Parx Casino and Racing, formerly Philadelphia Park Racetrack and Casino, is the largest and most impressive Pennsylvania gaming complex. Owned and operated by Greenwood Gaming and Entertainment, Inc., Parx features 24 hour gaming; 3,350 slot machines; over 100 live table games; a premier poker room with 60 poker tables; live racing and simulcast action; delicious dining options; bars, one of the hottest nightclubs around and more. Must be 21. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler.
Hamilton NJ
“Experience at the Parx”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

I come to your casino at least 3 times a week and just like the other person said you don't give out good comps and your casino is not customer friendly you have no kiosk machines you have to walk a mile to go to the restrooms or to get change you don't treat everyone the same and I know for a fact because I have met and know people who haven't been there for months and has more e-play than someone who comes on a regular basis I don't know if its prejudice or not but I know you no when someone's there even if they don't use their card its just a shame that you can't even sit to a machine a play for a decent amount of time because it eats your money so fast I wouldn't recommend your casino to anyone I'd take them to AC

Mount Laurel, New Jersey
“comps”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

two or three times a week i go there and play. I get 5 dollars for food I go to the borgata a I get comp. for two dinner.

Lansdale, Pennsylvania
3 attraction reviews
“no comp”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

I have been back more than once since last visit, slot machines are crap, no free spins/bonus. you might as well go up to cashcage and hand them your money....close the casino you want to have fun and spend a little money not just hand it o you, your are winning everytime and your business is booming. Restroom facilities too spaced out.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
3 attraction reviews
“roulette and some slots like hot sizzling sevens are why i love parx always a winner there”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

the casino itself is great all around from the staff to the gambling tables and slots love this casino could not get any better

Visited November 2012
New Jersey
“Too much smoke!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

I visit Parx often (too often actually) and I like it since its closer than AC for me. My chief complaint is that the non-smoking section is clearly marked but that doesn't stop people from smoking there. And since the smoking section is right across the aisle, the smoke drifts over anyway. I have informed people that they were in a non-smoking section, but they kept right on smoking and I have NEVER seen any staff say anything to them either. There are a few machines that are broken or non working, but there are many that the card reader doesn't work or the buttons where you enter your pin code are worn making it nearly impossible to access your free play. The wait staff could be a little faster. I've ordered drinks that never came or took 20-30 minutes to arrive.