“the only casino to play at and have fun at.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 11 Attractions in Bensalem
Type: Casinos, Shopping
More attraction details
Fee: No
Owner description: Parx Casino and Racing, formerly Philadelphia Park Racetrack and Casino, is the largest and most impressive Pennsylvania gaming complex. Owned and operated by Greenwood Gaming and Entertainment, Inc., Parx features 24 hour gaming; 3,350 slot machines; over 100 live table games; a premier poker room with 60 poker tables; live racing and simulcast action; delicious dining options; bars, one of the hottest nightclubs around and more. Must be 21. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler.
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“the only casino to play at and have fun at.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

I go to alot of casino to gamble at.right now ,i live ten minutes away from sands casino.i must say that the facts are,that parx is the only casino that i enjoy ,the people are nice and the worker are wonderful and the food is great.i would travel fifty minutes to a casino that i love,than travel ten minutes to a casino that is dirty and i hate.

Ewing, New Jersey
“What I like and experience about the Parx Casino.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

I like coming over to the Parx Casino, most of the time I come on Fridays after work especially when I get good Parx Play money and sometime I come at lunch when I feel as they say Lucky. I would like to see The Dark Night Game back I really enjoyed that game, but most of all there is a mixed section for smokers and non-smokers which I don't smoke but have allergies to smoke and I make do. I just wanted to say sometimes my card doesn't work right and my points don't add like they should, but my overall experience is i bring all I can to enjoy a girls night, family night or a just because night.

what a wonderful place that is close enough for me to drive in about 40 mins I'm there ready to play.
Thank you for this Casino..

Visited December 2012
Pennsylvania
14 attraction reviews
“Nice casino”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

The only thing that bugged me was that we had bought a package through Living Social and when we went to get our club cards loaded with money, every time we went to spend some in the cafe, it kept saying that there wasn't any money there. So we had to hike back over to the desk, stand in the long line and wait to have it checked again only to go back an hour later and find that it still didn't work....sigh....maybe things weren't working right because it was still pretty new at the time, but I gave up. The casino is nice though--lots of games and a nice club but there is a dress code, so be aware of that.

Visited March 2012
SJ
3 attraction reviews
“Okay, when we don't want to drive to AC”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

We go once a week usually on Monday or Thursday. The payouts are not very good. I've had some small wins, but lost way more than I won. I still get free play, but they expire very quickly. Like within a few days, and you lose that coupon permenantly. The design is nice, place is clean, and free parking is good. Sometimes you have to trek pretty far across the lot to find a spot. Which I'm sure is difficult for older people coming. There are no bathrooms on the entire left side of the casino, if you are looking at the casino from the doors. Only two bathrooms both to the right. Foodies is good for a,quick hotdog and some coffee. Chickie and Pete's is good too. Nothing super special, but decent. Don't expect food comps; they are almost nonexistent. The other issue is they don't offer anything to players that don't play often. My bf has a card, but doesn't play that much, and he doesn't really get,any free,slot play or anything. Sugarhouse has some benefits and that is one of them. The smoke is an issue, and people don't really respect the non smoking areas especially when it's crowded.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
“Can not win a thing”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

The Slots are not paying out...High Roller room should be rename to High Looser room because for all the money that is going into them machains No one is winning anything I can you put over 300.00 and don't get a spin on a wheel of forture game @ $10.00 a pull...I have lost so much money at the Parx and I have not had a jackpot since 2008 and that is the truth