“"New Years at the cascino"” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Edison, New Jersey
“"New Years at the cascino"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

Made the same trip 2 years ago and had a great time. So we booked again and got a better rate than last time. Staff was friendly and the room was immaculate. Didn't win any money but had a blast at the cascino.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Bensalem, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
Ernie - I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your first stay so much that you decided to return to our hotel. Plus, I am so glad to read that your second stay far exceeded your expectations, especially when it came to our staff's service and your room. We are sorry you didn't win this time around, but hopefully you will choose to return to the casino and stay with us again in the future, regardless.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
lincoln , De.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

This year again the hotel was clean and neat. The room was clean and inviting.The staff were friendly and everything ready when I arrived. I have had occasion to have a pet in my room and the cost is very reasonable with lots of open space to exercise. I plan on returning next year for seven more weeks.

Room Tip: Has exercise room no pool. you can order food from an outside vendor. I did not use this service. Th...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Bensalem, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I'm thrilled that you choose to stay with us every year and look forward to your arrival next year, it is always a pleasure to have you visit. We promise to provide you with another clean room and friendly service.

Marietta, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

Booked here for a long stay. The place was clean, but none of the staff members were on the same page about anything. You would talk to one person and they would give you one rate and then the very next person would give you another. And none were friendly about it. I was also booking for at least a month and the prices that were given were outrageous. I have stayed at other Extended Stays and was given way better rates then this one for staying so long. If you are just staying a couple of nights then this place is great but since the name is Extended Stay, does that not imply that there would be better rates for those that have to stay for long periods of time?

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Bensalem, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. Your comments in regards to level of cleanliness throughout our hotel are much appreciated; yet, I was disheartened to read that our staff did not provide you with great service. In response, I am reviewing our rate packages with the entire team so that we are all knowledgeable on what we have to offer. As well, please know, our rates are based on many factors and do get better with longer lengths of stays. I am sorry if this was not communicated to you properly.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at pbl2@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

I reserved two rooms with my AMEX card. When we checked in on 10/18/2013, we gave the desk person a card to pay for the second room. The desk person charged the card for both rooms. He said if he charged it back, the funds would not be available until 3-5 business days. We were scheduled to be in Philadelphia until Monday and we needed access to our money. I agreed to leave the charges on the card and I would reimburse him.

The hotel charged the card double for each room. Instead of $621.24, they charged $1242.48. Please rectify these charges asap.

MaryAnnie Hughes

Room Tip: Don't leave your key until you are sure it is cleared.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

Home away from home, very clean, comfortable and convenient to a lot of restaurants and across the street from the casino. And easy access in and out. Very Pet friendly and a big field for the dogs to run around in.

• Stayed October 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Bensalem, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Kyle - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am happy to hear that you will be staying with us for the next few weeks and that your room is both comfortable as well as clean. It is also nice to read that you like our hotel's location and that we are pet-friendly.

World
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Went to Parx Casino and was looking for a place to crash after donating instead of driving home. Right across the main street. Could walk but that's a big main street. Small kitchenette. Bring food if you get hungry at night. Only thing worth it in the vending machine was the cup of noodles. Not filling at all at 4:00AM. Room was clean, bed was comfortable. No issues.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Bensalem, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the cleanliness of your room and our hotel's location. I am glad that you enjoyed the in-room kitchen.

Windsor, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

From the moment you walk in the door, you are greeted by friendly, smiling, courteous and helpful people. The maintenance man, Michael, and all the housekeeping personnel are personable and helpful. While it is true that, unless you are staying a week or more, the rooms are not cleaned every day unless you sign up for daily service, for a small fee, but you can bring your soiled towels and/or sheets downstairs and the staff at the front desk will gladly provide you with clean linens. I find the trash rooms conveniently located and have no problem taking out my own trash. Part of the third floor has smoking rooms and if you really dislike the smell of cigarette smoke you should request the first or second floor. I stopped smoking a few months ago and yet I still prefer to be on the third floor so it is just a matter of preference, in my opinion. I spent 6-1/2 weeks at ESA Bensalem and I enjoyed each and every day. Also, they will be do more renovations at the end of this year and I am anxious to see the improvements they are planning. I would suggest that if you are not making your reservations via telephone, as many people go thru different Internet sites to reserve their rooms, that you call ahead to verify your room preferences and I am sure one of very friendly staff members will be more than happy to assist you; just let them know how you made your reservations and verify that your preferences are correct. Their location is excellent inasmuch as practically anything you need or want is close by, they are right across the street of the Parx Casino and there are a great many places to eat, no matter what type of dining interests you.

Room Tip: Just keep in mind that they have rooms that have double beds, rooms that have a queen size bed and r...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Bensalem, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the entire hotel. When I was reading this, I thought we should make you a spokesperson for ESA. We all love having you stay with us each and every year and look forward to your next visit. We are all looking forward to the renovations this year, and when you return we will be even better than you described!

Been to Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Bensalem? Share your experiences!