“A casual pet friendly place to spend one night or more.” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Millsboro, Delaware, United States
“A casual pet friendly place to spend one night or more.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

I've have now stayed at Ext Stay America - Phila/Bensalem 3 times. The staff are very professional and friendly and after only 3 stays already know me and my dog. I feel it's my home away from home when I visit family in the area.
It is a convenient location across the street to Parx Casino on Street Rd, shopping, Route 95, Philadelphia and Bucks County.
It is a casual place - coffee, muffins, snack bars and fruit in the lobby every morning; many amenities in your room i.e. refrigerator, microwave, stove (so you are not committed to eat out every meal). If you want food delivered you can call Bella Restaurant (menu in room; food very good & reasonably priced). Or you can go to many of the local restaurants on Street Road.

Room Tip: 3 floors; 1st & 2nd floor quieter; 3rd smoking rooms
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Manager-PCH, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Bensalem, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you were pleased that we are pet friendly. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

This is my 1st review and the staff encouraged me to write on here after I begged them to tell me a way to express my appreciation for them. They were all so friendly and outgoing while providing me a safe place for my stay before the holiday. The women at the desk were more then helpful in offering to even load the cart with my bags. I was travelling alone so to have them help me was more then I could ever ask for. Upon entering my room a fresh smell came out and I knew the room ahd just been cleaned. Very happy with this place! I'd love to come stay here again!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Manager-PCH, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Bensalem, responded to this review, December 31, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that the staff was friendly and helpful. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Bensalem, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

we have come to extended stay, here in bensalem before, and I can tell you this is a excellent place to stay. all the help are A1 and Sharon, who i believe is in mngt. is terrific. we will be back, when we come to the phila area again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Jessica N, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Bensalem, responded to this review, December 12, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We are very pleased to see that you have stayed with us multiple times and we look forward to your return. We are also glad to offer you such a rewarding experience. Thank you again for your review and we are very proud of your satisfaction.
Putnam County, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

I stay at this hotel whenever I am in the Philadelphia area, and am very pleased with it. Over the years, the property has continued to have been maintained, with new beds and TVs. It is clean and comfortable, and in a great location, near shopping and numerous restaurants. It's close to public transportation, making it easy to get into Philly, and has easy access to major roads. I am so glad to have found this place!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Manager-PCH, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Bensalem, responded to this review, December 10, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that you found our hotel and that everything is to your satisfaction. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012 via mobile

From the moment I stepped foot in this hotel, I knew my experience would be nothing short of fantastic. The young lady at the front desk was so friendly and eager to accommodate me in any way possible. Every time I passed any of the employees, whether it be the front desk attendants, maids, etc. they were all so polite and asked to help in any way possible. The room itself was by far the cleanest of any hotel I've ever stayed in, and being that my profession requires constant traveling, I've seen my share of hotels. This ones a cut above the rest. The tv was much larger than expected, the fridgerator worked better than the one at my house and the bath towels and cloths were constantly replenished by friendly members of the staff. I've paid for 5 star hotels before and received 1 star service. Here, the price doesn't do enough justice for the tremendous service and overall value. When I'm in the Philadelphia area, I definitely go a little out of my way to stay here. Highly recommended!

• Stayed November 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that the hotel could provide a "Home away from Home" experience for you, and that everything is to your satisfaction. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
LAS VEGAS
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

Moved back to Bensalem from Vegas and while waiting for my new home to be ready, I am currently staying at this location. Room was very clean when I checked in, super comfortable bed (I have major back issues and never wake up in pain), and the kitchenette is stocked with what I need to prepare meals, and the staff is courteous, polite, and friendly. I look forward to coffee and the grab and go breakfast every morning. Front desk staff always have smiles on their faces and this puts me in a good mood for the day. Housekeeping is once a week since it is a long term stay hotel but when they came in this morning, they didn't miss a beat with stocking me up and changing the sheets. And, they don't just come in, get done, and get out. They make you feel like you're in your own home. Some of the hotels I stayed in traveling across the country claimed to have no "highway noise" and unfortunately that was a lie. This Extended Stay is off of Street Road, a fairly busy road with the casino across the street but it sits back far enough that I never hear any road noise even with the windows open. I would definitely stay here again if I need to and would recommend it to my friends. Another thing, while traveling here my motorcycle started running rough. How many places would allow you to change your spark plugs and air filter in their parking lot? No one gave me a hard time about it and even asked if it was running better now that I serviced it. I can't say enough how they make you feel like extended family.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Manager-PCH, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Bensalem, responded to this review, December 5, 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I'm thrilled that the hotel met your needs and that the staff attained it's goal of making you feel like family. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

this hotel has improved over the past yr.,new beds,tv's made the stay's there much more pleasant than it use too.people at front desk are very helpful to me.i would recommend it as good place to stay. thank you

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
hank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you enjoyed the new flat screen TV's and the helpful staff. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Been to Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Bensalem? Share your experiences!