“I was totally Wowed!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Reynolds Mansion Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bellefonte
Reynolds Mansion Bed and Breakfast
You added Reynolds Mansion Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
101 West Linn Street, Bellefonte, PA 16823   |
Ranked #1 of 4 Bellefonte B&B and Inns
Ann Arbor
“I was totally Wowed!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

I was going to drive until I dropped but I so wisely chose to stop and take a break... I am so glad I did. Mike was gracious and greeted me at the door and since I did not have a reservation I was a little concerned.. The house was truly a feast for the eyes... Beautiful woodwork and not hidden with lots of "stuff". I slept like a log and woke up totally new and ready to take on more driving. Mike whipped together a wonderful breakfast and I was on the road. Would recommend this Bed and Breakfast without hesitation. ps I saw every room and ALL of them were fantastic....

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Port Jefferson, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

I went Solo this trip to see my Daughter play lacrosse at Penn State. I couldn't wait to get to the Mansion after seeing and reading about it on the internet.. The photos do not compare to when you are there in person.... All I can say is If you are looking for a wonderful place to visit, see a piece of history, Go to see a Penn State game, Visit your College Student or just looking to relax and get away..... Then go visit Mike and Tricia!! They will pamper you in their wonderful home.. Reynolds Mansion is a piece of history... it's a remarkable building, the wood work is amazing and the rooms are beautifully appointed and private... I was lucky enough to be in the Colonel's Green but all the rooms are perfect!! each with their own private bathroom. You can relax downstairs with other guests in the living room, the Snuggery or play pool in the billiards room. And wait until Mike Cooks you one of his special homemade delights for breakfast!!! it capped off a wonderful stay!!! We will be back, planning a Football trip this season, and maybe a summer visit during one of the many special events in the truly Victorian Village!!! But we will be back!!! and with friends to share!!!

Room Tip: There is a room for everyone there... Your taste in furnishings or design... even a room with two...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Youngstown, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

Our stay was FABULOUS!!! Mike and Tricia were very helpful and informative, the rooms and mansion was VERY tidy and clean....like something out of a magazine!! An experience we'll never forget and definitely will be coming back again!! Telling everyone about this B&B!!
PS~ We love Tony 4-ever!! Next time I'll be bringing him fresh tennis balls!!!

Room Tip: The Green Room is spacious and homey!!!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Lewistown, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

My wife and I spent a wonderful, romantic night here in the "Woodland Room"; complete with fireplace and jacuzzi. Mike was very nice and gave us a full tour of the "Mansion", along with all the interesting historic data. Mike cooked us a great breakfast; and we left knowing we would be back again soon. Sincerely, Emmett &Kelly

Room Tip: The rooms are all beautifully decorated, and feature themes. They are very clean. We suggest you &qu...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

We selected Reynolds Mansion as our home away from home when trying to secure a comfortable location for family members traveling from seven states for our son's December wedding. Tricia and Mike met and exceeded our expectations with their beautiful B&B. From our first meeting with them we were put at ease and knew that this was where we wanted to be to make our guests feel comfortable and cared for after their travels.

Reynolds Mansion is an architecture lovers' dream and is far more spacious and beautiful than our photos can convey. You will find detail after detail at every turn in its historical structure. Each room is tastefully and uniquely appointed and affords a comfortable stay and a great night's rest. The downstairs rooms allow for both visiting as you wish or a cozy getaway in the delightful snuggery.

The bountiful morning breakfasts kept us going through the busy wedding weekend. Mike's menus are scrumptious and Tricia is the consummate hostess with a warm smile and easy manner.

Tricia and Mike helped us plan a wonderful wedding rehearsal dinner in a gathering style that allowed our new family and friends the time to get to know one another in a gracious, yet comfortable setting. Our guests told us again and again that they delighted in the delicious food Mike and Tricia prepared and served (appetizers to desserts!) as well as the opportunity to relax and become acquainted in such beautiful surroundings.

Our hosts and their exceptional staff made this weekend even more precious to us with their warm welcome and gracious hospitality. We look forward to another visit to the Bellefonte, Penn State area and Reynolds Mansion.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Laurel, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

Reynolds Mansion Bed and Breakfast was the hub for us during a family wedding this weekend. If it were only the house, it would have been worthwhile, but the elements that make RMBB so special are Tricia, Mike, and their wonderful staff. We felt appreciated and welcomed at every turn. They put incredible thought and care into making RMBB an oasis of hospitality.
Our visit was during the Christmas season. Each room was beautifully and intentionally decorated. Over three days, I continually saw touches in the decorations that fit each room's special character. While there, we were served hearty, delicious breakfasts, our hosts reconfigured a room to accommodate a rehearsal dinner, and we enjoyed spacious surroundings that allowed us to mingle as desired or draw apart to relax alone. Our experience was so pleasing we'd like to gather at RMBB with family again soon. We know they'll help us create another beautiful memory.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Belchertown, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

Sent my parents to this b&b for a little r&r :) They couldn't stop raving about it. They stayed in the nittany room which they couldn't stop oohing and aahing over. Nice jacuzzi and fireplace, made for great ambiance. Also, ability to accomodate gluten free eating needs was a plus in my book. Owner was wonderful, especially as this was a last minute booking. Would love to stay myself and would definitely book this place for anyone looking for a wonderful place to stay in the State College area!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Been to Reynolds Mansion Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!