“Good Ambiance & Food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Good Ambiance & Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

Six of us ate their on a Friday night on the outside deck. We enjoyed the super views of the boats, water, and dock area.

The drinks, food and service were very good even though the restaurant has only been open for a few months.

Well worth the trip.....They have daily specials on drinks and food.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Pittsburgh
“Feels like I'm on vacation!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012

What a menu! What a wonderful place to go with friends or with family to eat. The calamari is delicious! We all had different things and everyone raved on how good their dish was. I had the salmon, my little girl had the chicken picatta and she ate almost the entire plate (this was an adult portion). They do have choices or kids, but we saw the chicken picatta and that is her favorite dish. The atmosphere is awesome! I'm originally from the coast of SC and this reminded me of eating on the intercoastal waterway with the exception of the coal barges. :-) My little girl was not bored at all while dining with friends - so many boats to see! Loved the place his wait staff is delightful too! They all seemed to like working there! Again, awesome food, staff and I felt like I was on vacation. Also, I put $$$ but you could go there and make it $$.

• Visited June 2012