“way overpriced” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Belle Vernon
USA
“way overpriced”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2011

its rundown, the windows dont open, and it worth 60 a night , NOT 90$. what a typical
Penn. rip off. Dont stay in Penn,

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
INCAAM, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, June 30, 2011
I understand your position, and respect your opinion.

John M.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Clarksville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2011

I stay at this property at least twice a year because I have family in the area. The hotel is clean and Breck, at the front desk is awesome. He is very friendly and customer service oriented.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
ComfortInnPA582, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, January 26, 2011
Thank you for the kind review, Breck was especially appreciative of your opinion of him. I hope that you will continue to stay with us, as we look forward to every opportunity we are given to satisfy our guests. We know that you have choices and we are pleased that you have chosen us. We remain committed to providing excellent customer service for you and all our guests.

Richmond, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2010

Stayed in a suite - very large with refrigerator, desk and table and chairs. The room was clean and nicely decorated. I normally don't stay in Comfort Inns but it was close to where I needed to be. The TV channel selection was very limited and my TV had horrible reception. Other than that, I really liked the room. The breakfast was free and was actually pretty good. I had a waffle, eggs and sausage. Overall a nice place to stay. I would stay here again

• Stayed September 2010, traveled solo
INCAAM, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, November 30, 2010
Thank you for the kind review; we are committed to our guests’ satisfaction. Based on your comments I can see that you stayed with us while our cable provider was in the process of upgrading in order to comply with Federal mandates. This process left our hotel with limited channels for a period of time. This work is now complete and as a result we now have a wonderful selection of channels.

Kansas City, Missouri
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2010

I asked before i moved in if they had high speed wireless and the guy working the desk lied to me about that. ive asked on numerous occasions when it would be fixed and still got lies. other people that ive met here said that theyve been tellin people that for a year now. the pool is like the biggest bathtub ive ever seen and theres nothing nearby exept a burger king and a gas station

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
INCAAM, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, November 16, 2010
Thank you, for your review. I understand your frustration with this, and I apologize for the inconvenience. The upgrade is finally complete and we are having no problems with the internet or cable now. I welcome you to stay with us again and give us the opportunity to show you the great customer service we are known for.

John
Bronx, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2010

I stayed here while driivng out to Indiana from NYC and it was just what I needed. Large room, clean, quiet, right off the Interstate, not far from a restaurant open at 10pm, and they also had a computer and printer I could use (not easy to find at hotels). This allowed me to print out directions I needed for the next day. Also, the lady at the desk was very friendly. There is also a Walmart nearby in case there is something you need last minute.

What more do you need?

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
Ashburn, Va
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2009

The comfort inn in Belle Vernon was newly renovated and suited our needs. My wife and 2 kids stayed here for a night while visiting friends - it's convenient to I-70 and the rooms are spacious and the wifi worked well with my work computer.

• Stayed July 2008, traveled with family
maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2008

Traveling to the area and noticed the Comfort Inn Belle Vernon . Very nicely renovated hotel with spacious rooms with modern amenities...stayed several nights. The kids enjoyed breakfast with hot waffles and we appreciated that the entire hotel was non-smoking. Our room with 2 queen beds was very spacious compared to other normal hotel rooms and the rates were comparable to area hotels. The room had a large LCD TV, microwave, refrigerator, coffee / tea and even a safe which we did not need. The wireless internet was nice to have. The staff was wonderful! We would highly recommend this Comfort Inn to our friends and family.

• Stayed August 2008, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Sandra W, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Thank you for your review. The feedback we receive from our guests aids us in improving our services.I'm sorry to hear that our hotel was not up to your complete satisfaction and we will work on improving it. If you should be in the area again, we look forward to having you stay with us the next time.

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!