The hotel is lovely, and there are wonderful old pictures throughout. The rooms are spacious and the beds and pillows are so comfortable! We, however, could hear people walking around above us, and could even hear some of their conversation. Spa services were very limited when we were there, and are expensive. There is a $25 room charge per room at checkout. I have no idea what it is for. It is a bit of a drive into town, but the valets are pretty good about getting cars quickly. (I highly recommend Horn O Plenty for lunch and LifeStyles for dinner!)
The staff was friendly and helpful.
- Also Known As:
- Omni Bedford Springs Hotel Bedford
- Omni Bedford Springs Hotel
- Bedford Springs Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located within a two hour drive of Washington, DC and Pittsburgh, PA the Omni Bedford Springs is the ideal destination for rejuvenation. The resort recently completed a $120 million restoration and features 216 elegantly appointed guest rooms and suites. This historic resort boasts the number one golf course in Pennsylvania, the 30,000 square foot Springs Eternal Spa, 20,000 square feet of flexible meeting space, 5 restaurants, two pools, 25 miles of hiking trails and a variety of other on-site activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Venere, Otel, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Omni Bedford Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.