What a terrific place to come to for Christmas! It is just beautiful---from the interior decorations , its historical relevance ( and yes, there are long walks and limited elevators but that is what you expect with a hotel from the 1850's ), good shops and a small but organized and clean fitness center, nice restaurants and more.
We had a good brunch on Christmas day, the pool is terrific and historic, too and the staff was nice to us.
To top it off, it snowed on Christmas Eve and made it look so charming. Again, with snow on the 26th and made the hiking trails a challenge but worth it.
- Also Known As:
- Omni Bedford Springs Hotel Bedford
- Omni Bedford Springs Hotel
- Bedford Springs Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located within a two hour drive of Washington, DC and Pittsburgh, PA the Omni Bedford Springs is the ideal destination for rejuvenation. The resort recently completed a $120 million restoration and features 216 elegantly appointed guest rooms and suites. This historic resort boasts the number one golf course in Pennsylvania, the 30,000 square foot Springs Eternal Spa, 20,000 square feet of flexible meeting space, 5 restaurants, two pools, 25 miles of hiking trails and a variety of other on-site activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere, Tingo, HotelsClick, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Omni Bedford Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.