The Omni Bedford Springs Resort can trace its ancestry back to the 18th century, and it is filled with the evidence to prove it. However, only pieces of it are part of the hotel that sat empty for 2o years and fell into ruin, like the glass panes that have names and dates etched in by brides with the diamond rings. However, it is a good restoration in keeping with the requirements for a place on the National Historic Register. The rooms in the spa wing a larger and more convenient than those in the historic wing (which is a long walk and an elevator ride from the main lobby and spa). We enjoyed our stay and it is a very nice resort, but I would put it a notch below the Homestead.
- Also Known As:
- Omni Bedford Springs Hotel Bedford
- Omni Bedford Springs Hotel
- Bedford Springs Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located within a two hour drive of Washington, DC and Pittsburgh, PA the Omni Bedford Springs is the ideal destination for rejuvenation. The resort recently completed a $120 million restoration and features 216 elegantly appointed guest rooms and suites. This historic resort boasts the number one golf course in Pennsylvania, the 30,000 square foot Springs Eternal Spa, 20,000 square feet of flexible meeting space, 5 restaurants, two pools, 25 miles of hiking trails and a variety of other on-site activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Omni Bedford Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.