“Fabulous Place to Stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Bedford
London, Canada
“Fabulous Place to Stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

We stopped here late one night on a trip between Virginia and Ontario, Canada. We were traveling with our two teenage children. We were able to get a suite. It was the perfect set up for us - 3 beds!! The place was spotless. The shower was probably one of the best I have ever experienced in a hotel. The staff were friendly and the breakfast was very good. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Pompano Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

We chose to stay in this hotel instead of the Omni Bedford Springs Hotel where the available room rates were $321. per night. We were not disappointed! The hotel is new, clean, accessible, and decorated with vibrant colors. We were impressed by the staff who at one point gracefully juggled 4 incoming calls and 3 people waiting in line to register. No request was too big or too small -- even when it came to finding a local restaurant serving scrapple, a Pennsylvania Dutch breakfast specialty. We had a 1.5 hour meeting in the dining area (just 3 of us and a large map) and the "breakfast lady" was happy to clean off and help us rearrange the tables. The room was large and sunny, the beds and pillows were perfect, and the bathroom had all the amenities we needed. When we return to the area we will definitely book this hotel!

Room Tip: Rooms at the back overlook a cemetery, and there are restaurants on either side of the hotel, but no...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Leighton Buzzard
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

We were visiting from the UK on a road trip around NE America. We chose this hotel as it was in between Six Flags New jersey and HersheyPark. We were certainly not disappointed with our choice. The staff were helpful, the room and the hotel was clean. The amenities were excellent, although we really didn't get much of an opportunity, merely staying for one night, to use them. Breakfast was excellent and set us up nicely for our day at Hershey. We had a couple of dining options in and around the surrounding area which suited. If we visited the area again, I would never hesitate to stay here. One of our best hotels on our trip.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Clinton, NJ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I stayed at the Fairfield Inn Bedford on my trip to and from Ohio. I arrived on the first evening at around 7:30pm. The lobby area was very clean and furnished in a colorful, modern style. I was the only person checking in at the moment and received a less than enthusiastic greeting by the desk clerk. There was no "Hello", "Good evening", or greeting of any kind, which I found very odd. She had been reading a book, so I assumed that I'd interrupted an interesting chapter. Honestly, I felt sorry for her, because she didn't seem to enjoy her job very much.

The young woman working at the desk on my return trip was wonderful. She put up with all of my questions with a smile and gave me written directions to a few spots I was looking for. I also received a call later in the evening asking if everything was acceptable. A nice touch.

The Suite I stayed in the first night was lovely. The same modern, colorful theme with a microwave, small fridge, living room area with a sofa, t.v., chair, and a separate bedroom area with a king bed and another television. The bathroom was a nice size and everything was spotlessly clean. I was very impressed.

I had a regular king room on my trip back and it was fine, but fairly small and cleaned not quite as thoroughly as the suite had been. Don't get me wrong, it was clean, but there were a few mildew spots in the bathroom - NOT the end of the world. When I return to the area, I will definitely go with the suite if one is available

I did not use the small pool at the hotel, but did make use of the workout room (too compact to be called a "gym"). There were 2 fairly high-end treadmills and a nice elliptical machine - all of which worked. They also had a large set of free weights and a bench.

In my opinion, the breakfast they offer is more than just a continental breakfast! They have oatmeal, eggs, bacon, bagels, and other breads, fresh fruit, and a few other things that I can't recall. It was very well done and the women preparing it are very nice.

I highly recommend this hotel for single travelers, couples, and families (no playground that I saw.)

Room Tip: Ask if they have upgrades available, but if you are using rewards points ask BEFORE you check in.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Very attractove, well kept facility with comfortable rooms, indoor pool and spacious breakfast area.
Rooms and whole facility clean and attractive. Included breakfast provides numerous options. Easy registration and checkout. Will stay here again.

Room Tip: For couples, the single king option, provides a spacious, confortable room.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

Easy to find. Easy check-in. The rooms are big and clean. The complimentary breakfast was much better than most with variety of breads, eggs, biscuits and gravy, sausage, cereal and drinks. The gravy was cold, but hey...the FREE gravy was cold. It's right off the turnpike exit at Bedford. Good hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms ending in 08 are right next to elevator.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Kalamazoo, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Bedford was great! I used a room voucher and was treated very well. The room was great, shower was awesome, breakfast had lots of options and overall, I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone passing through!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Bedford? Share your experiences!