“It was cleaner & nicer than I expected from the looks & price but,no breakfast.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Travelodge Bedford

You added Travelodge Bedford to your Saves list
Travelodge Bedford
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4517 Business 220, Exit 146 PA Turnpike, Bedford, PA 15522-7763 (Formerly Bedford Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Free High Speed Internet
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Bedford
Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2009

We just needed one night while traveling from NJ to Indiana with a couple stops in PA. to
shop for our home based business. Our business is barely making it so I picked a lower price at this motel to save some bucks and brought along my disinfectant. They
also advertise a fabulous breakfast, so I thought it would be okay for the money spent.
Well the room was that of a 4star and very quiet. We were very disappointed when we
found out the breakfast didn't start until 7AM as that was just too late for us to get on the
road, so we missed out on the breakfast. The check in clerk could've also been just a
little more pleasant. It was obvious she didn't want to be there. It also had 2 sinks, one in with the tub & toilet and one in the room. It was a plus.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Portland, Oregon
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2009

We stayed here because they allow pets and it was cheap. It also made us decide to stay away from cheap. Although there was nothing horrible about it, it just had that old hotel funk to it. I wouldn't go back.

• Stayed January 2009, traveled as a couple
Toledo, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2008

For the low price that we paid, this was a very pleasant hotel. Easy to find and very close to the PA Turnpike. We only wanted a hotel to stay the night whilst traveling and this was just the kind of hotel I like. I felt very relaxed the next day. Wasn't expecting much in the way of amenities as we weren't planning on using them anyway. I was pleasantly surprised to see that they gave us breakfast coupons to use in the restaurant. Shame we weren't their long enough to use them!

Would stay at this hotel again. :)

• Liked — Close to freeway
  • Disliked — N/A
  • Stayed November 2008, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Forest Lake, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2008

I am a senior citizen and was traveling with my small Maltipoo dog and arrived at thee Bedford Inn with no reservation, because I had driven farther than I had intended and had cancelled my reservation in New Stanton because I was making such good time. The lady at the desk was happy to comply with my request for a first floor room, the exterior corridors made my loading and unloading job so easy, and we were given an end room next to a large grassy area with a big hill adjacent to the room. Heaven! The room was large and comfortable, and they were courteous to me and to others whom I observed as I waited in the lobby area. The FULL breakfast the next morning was delicious and served buffet style in the restaurant at the site. Real service with coffee refills and server attention. I was very impressed with this Inn and would recommend it to travelers in this area of Pennsylvania! Very very friendly and accommodating!

• Liked — Location of my room
  • Disliked — Concstruction noise, but it ended early
  • Stayed October 2008
Philadelphia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2008

Just spent 2 nights at this location on business.
Stayed in non-smoking room with 2 queen beds. This an older hotel but the room was comfortable and well maintained. Nice jacuzzi and exercise room. Buffet breakfast was included and very good.
Located short distance off turnpike for ultimate in convenience.

• Liked — Location and Breakfast
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed September 2008, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
New Ken
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2008

As always, The Best Western Bedford Inn has an outstanding staff and clean & comfortable rooms. Would recommend this as your choice of rest in Bedford, PA.

• Liked — Friendly Staff & Clean Rooms
  • Disliked — Usually book the suites but it was already booked this time. Not a big issue, still loved our stay.
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Chester, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2008

My husband, mother and I just traveled up to Bedford Pennsylvania on June 07-09, 2008. We wanted to enjoy the local history and shopping and the Best Western was easy to find off of the PA. Turnpike and was centrally located. Check in was easy, Amy and the Front Desk Staff were helpful, cheerful and accommodating. I had my Seizure Alert Dog in tow, and, it is a pet friendly hotel. Amy offered us additional handicap accommodations which was lovely on her part. We were able to check in a bit early, nice since we had a four hour drive and were tired. Unfortunately, the weather was wretchedly hot at 94-96 degrees! The room was immaculate, we had a fridge and a microwave, two queen beds, and, enjoy of room for all of the pet supplies and luggage and coolers. Apparently they just did some rennovations. It was a bit noisey being to the front of the hotel with road noise. Next time, I will ask for a room in the back. The ground were well manicured, the pool and hot tub very clean. We had coupons for a free buffett breakfast at Clara's, right on site, and, it was wonderful! Plenty of choices, nice and hot, and good service. We visited the Old Bedford Village, Fort Bedford Museum, and, a few shops downtown. The heat was the kicker. We want to return in the fall, for their Fall Foliage Festival and will definetly stay at the Best West again! I had a fifty dollar coupon from Orbitz and as such, saved some money that way!

• Liked — Centrally located, friendly service, immaculate rooms.
  • Disliked — Noise from Rt. 220 at night.
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Travelodge Bedford? Share your experiences!