“Great Value” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Beaver Falls
Medina, Ohio
“Great Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2012

We stayed here on a Saturday night. I like that we could park right outside our door. It's an older hotel and was clean. I can't think of a negative.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Neenah, WI
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2011

After driving 10 hours, we thought this sounded like a nice little town to find a hotel for the night. This little town appears to have fallen on hard times due to the US steel industry slow down or rather the so called fair trade deals created by our governement. Anyway, the hotel was okay for a night. The owners were very friendly and the price was a lot cheaper than the Holiday or Super 8 down the road. No complaints other than the AC was a bit noisy.

Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Marion , MD
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2011

First of all we arrive at the motel and at check in I am told that will be $72.81. I said no I was told $59. when I booked it and she responded, there is the travel agent fee. Now although I went through this internet site I thought I was calling the hotel, especially when the man who answered said, which of my hotels would you like to stay at??? When we completed the information he told me it would be $59. and I needed to show ID and my credit card NOT $72.81!! As for the hotel it is very old the curtains are hanging on some of the hooks, the shower barely puts out enough water to shower. So If you are looking for a cheap place to sleep it is OK but if you are going to spend time in your room go to the Super 8 or Holiday Inn... We unfortunitly could not get a room at those places....

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Cuenca, Ecuador
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2011

I was charged twice for the same stay and after many phone calls, he only credited my account for the lesser amount that I paid when I checked in. He is dishonest!

Room Tip: Room was passable, but no internet as advertised
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled solo
Erie, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2010

Stayed here twice now on visits to son at nearby Geneva College. All we wanted was a clean place to sleep that wouldn't cost an arm & leg. This is such a place. Found the manager to be very friendly and accomodating. Nearly half the price of the Holiday Inn next door. Close to great Italian Restaurant, Giuseppe's--and Matty Goff's for breakfast.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2010

This was by far the most vile and disgusting hotel I have ever stayed in. Dirty rooms and stained bedding. Dried urine stains on the toilet and a wretched stink permiated throughout. Left without showering for fear of disease. This place was gross and that's an understatement. Would have left but after 10 hrs of driving just had to sleep. Would have been better off sleeping in a garbage dump.

• Stayed October 2010
Saint-Genis-Pouilly, France
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2010

We stayed at Beaver Falls Motel, on a trip that combined a family visit + explore Pittsburg area.
Its a family-managed hotel where staff is friendly and courteous. Rooms are very spacious and air-conditioned. We especially enjoyed old-time charm and glass-walled bathrooms!! My teens were busy with flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi !!.

Pity there is no food on the premises though lobby has free coffee all day long. There is vending machine with drinks and snacks. Subway is less than a mile and so is gas station. We enjoyed Italian restaurant across the street.
Motel lobby has a free internet desk for guests.

There is a nearby Cinema (two miles away) and a next-door bowling alley that was a savior for our teenagers!!!

Hotel is on highway 76 and 18 (and near 60) which makes a good location.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family

Been to Beaver Falls Motel? Share your experiences!