This is a bit dated Howard Johnsons in a good location. Very close to Camelback and other Poconos points of interest. Public areas of the hotel are pretty old and tired looking. The rooms are actually pretty decent. Beds were comfortable and bathroom was clean. Issues are as follows:
1. no shampoo, only conditioner and hand cream
2. Indoor pool was ice cold.
3. gameroom looks like it is from 1975.
4. outside of building is a little run down.
Hotel is located right across the street from a Chilis, Red Robin, and Longhorn Steakhouse.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Wyndham, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Howard Johnson Inn-Bartonsville/Poconos Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Inn-Bartonsville/Poconos Area Hotel Bartonsville
- Howard Johnson Hotel Bartonsville
- Howard Johnson Bartonsville
- Bartonsville Howard Johnson