Dark halls with a strong smell of cigarettes. The lobby coffe pot was "out of service" for the 3 days we were there, and the lobby receptionist said that it was functionnal after 11:00 pm to 6:00 am (figure this one out!!) Breakfast was mediocre.
Poor tv reception on 50% of all stations; No ice maker on the 2nd floor; the pool towels were sized somewhere between a hand towel and a bath towel.
Air conditioner cycled on and off throughout the night and had to be set at 61 degrees to maintain room temperature at 70 degrees.
This is not the proper way for wyndham to impress anyone interested in buying a timeshare. This turned us off entirely!!!
Finally, dirty bedspreads that were stained with various substances. Many yellow stains were visible. These guys do not wash the bedspreads!!! Disgusting!!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Wyndham, Orbitz, Expedia, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Howard Johnson Inn-Bartonsville/Poconos Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Inn-Bartonsville/Poconos Area Hotel Bartonsville
- Howard Johnson Hotel Bartonsville
- Howard Johnson Bartonsville
- Bartonsville Howard Johnson