“No frills, great location, perfect price” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Knights Inn Poconos/Bartonsville

You added Knights Inn Poconos/Bartonsville to your Saves list
Knights Inn Poconos/Bartonsville
1.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Route 611 North, I-80 at Exit 302, Bartonsville, PA 18321   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Bartonsville
Coram, New York
“No frills, great location, perfect price”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

No frills hotel with the right price and a great location. I prepaid for a room with double beds but upon checking in, the guy tried to tell me that since I am alone I have to take a room with one king bed. When I came back at 9:45 PM to return to my room, there were all of about a half dozen cars in the lot. Why give me something I didn't want when the place is fairly empty? Room need updating - small shower, water is slow to go down the drain. The toilet constantly ran. TV is an old tube TV sitting on the desk. The remote didn't work so at 10 PM I had to go to the lobby to get the batteries changed. No channel listing paper in the room which is something easy to provide so I know what channels my fav stations are on. No hairdryer in room, no shampoo in room, no tissues or box - not even a space for it! No pen or paper in room. Otherwise, okay.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

Alright, so my boys and I got together over winter break for a few days of snowboarding and were blessed with a 3 night stay at the #KNIGHTSINN. (Located 10 mins from camel back and 30 from blue and jfbb.) Being broke college students this hotel is really a value buy; low on the price but not low on quality! It's nothing fancy or extravagant, it's a place to crash, but a perfect one! The room was decently clean upon check in and no issues were experienced the whole trip. The rooms were spacious with plenty of room for activities, and had a sweet mini fridge capable of holding two 30 blocks and a few bottles of water. There's also a microwave should you need it. The staff is cool as hell, especially my man McSlushy at the front desk. (Totally had to throw a brewski his way one night)
Overall you can't beat this place as college student/young adult it's got everything you need, and then some, for an extremely affordable price. 10/10 recommend and would stay again. Hashtag any posts on twitter/Instagram with #KNIGHTSINN to share in the shenanigans.

• Stayed January 2014
Brooklyn, New York, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

We booked 2 rooms for a 2 night family and by the end of the first night my daughter had several welts on her neck and hands. The bugs had shown their ugly faces in the kids room. The management stated they had no idea there were any bugs and offered us a refund of 1 room for 1 night only. Needless to say we had to get out of there in lightening speed and needed a refund of both rooms for both nights. I just realized they did know about a bug problem before but denied it at every turn. Overall the rooms wasnt the best but for just sleeping it would have been ok without the bugs being present. This experience made me look like a total fool in front of my family and friends. My children were so upset, they didn't even want to take a shower before they left. Now we had to pay twice as much for a decent hotel room at the spur of the moment. The management needs to take care of this problem once and for all and even close down the hotel until the problem has been irradicated completely.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Greensboro, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel on may 25,13.
I was very happy with the staff and the room.
Room was clean and comfortable.
Price was right. I had a great time.
I can use this facility for my future stay. Very easy from I-80.
I like it.

• Stayed May 2013
New York, NY
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We stayed at this motel because it was cheap, conveniently located (close to Camelback and right on Route 611), and they accepted pets. The fridge and microwave in the room were pluses (although the microwave works very strangely -- it will only turn on if you push "quick start" and then a number, and it will go at full power for the number of minutes entered). The room was a decent size and acceptably clean (not spotless, but not grimy). Beds are ok but not great. We stayed in the winter and heater works very well, did not notice a lot of drafts around the door. Hotel staff a little surly but not truly unpleasant. Avoid the breakfast -- all they have are oj and apple juice from a machine, awful coffee and packaged mini blueberry muffins and honey buns, nothing else. Would I stay here again? Yes, because it's cheap, and not that bad, but if I could find a decent deal at another motel in the area, I would take it.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Delaware Water Gap, Pennsylvania, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

What a shame, because of Hurricane Sandy we needed to leave our home as we had no power, we had nothing, so we booked at Knights Inn in Bartonsville, PA, we didnt need to stay as power had been restored so we tried to cancel our reservation and they wouldn't refund our payment. I guess its all about the mighty dollar and not about the people!!!! I am not the only one who had this problem! So if you are thinking about staying at this motel.... DON'T DO IT!!!!! There are plenty of other places to stay that actually care about the people!!!!! Shame on you KNIGHTS INN!!!!!!!

Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Stroudsburg
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

As with so many other residents, my family and I lost power during Hurricane Sandy. After calling numerous hotels, we finally got a room at the Knights Inn (the last two available rooms). The hotel staff understood our situation and was very courteous and even allowed me to book the room without a credit card. We booked the room for two nights and paid in advance. While we were at the hotel, our neighbor called to inform us that our lights were back on. We went to the front desk to ask for a refund for the second night. They refunded us our money without question They were very pleasant.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Been to Knights Inn Poconos/Bartonsville? Share your experiences!