“Excellent food, great prices, friendly staff!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 23 Restaurants in Bangor
Cuisines: Pizza
Bangor, Pa
“Excellent food, great prices, friendly staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

Always fresh, always ready when told, always great! They have the freshest hoagies and best pizza!!!

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Bangor, Pennsylvania
“Best Pizza in Town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

This is by-far the best pizza Bangor has to offer. We have never had a bad one and we go often. There is rarely a wait for service and they are always pleasant.

Visited December 2012
“Best pizza in PA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

Bonos is the only place that serves pizza crispy, not soggy like everyone else. The pizza is so good its addicting. I get pizza to go about every week. Their buffalo chicken pizza is my fav. I recommend them to everyone. The inside of the place needs to be updated but otherwise, food is great.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bangor, Pennsylvania
“Delicious!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

Bono pizza is our family's favorite local pizzeria. Everything is made to order, and nothing tastes like it was just sitting around unattended. There have been changes in the quality of food we have eaten, but 9 times out of 10, it was delicious. The staff is very likeable, and, although the atmosphere is a bit lacking, the food is what makes us keep coming back.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Disgrace to call it 'pizza'”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2012

I'm not quite sure I understand some of the reviews I've seen online stating this place has the "best pizza". The pizza dough is thick and chewy and the amount of sauce and cheese they kid-cooks slather onto it ranges greatly depending on who made the pizza. I've gotten some pizza where there's hardly any sauce on it. I've gotten pizza from here were the cheese was swimming on the sauce. Sometimes there's a sprinkling of cheese and other times it's dropping with a layer of thick, greasy cheese. Shame on me for not learning my lesson the first couple of times.

The other food is pretty laughable as well. My fries were soggy and old. Sandwiches I've ordered come on cheap bread that's been left out too long... it's stale. Hot sandwiches I've ordered are usually a greasy mess.

Plus, the food isn't all that cheap either. You pay the same amount here that you would at any other inexpensive Italian eatery in the Slate Belt or in the Lehigh Valley, but what you get is garbage.

• Visited April 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Been to Bono Pizza? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Bono Pizza, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.