“Second visit as great as the first” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #16 of 33 Restaurants in Bala Cynwyd
Cuisines: Seafood
Ashley, Pennsylvania
“Second visit as great as the first”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

Second visit this year and not a bit disappointed. They customize my appetizer (DELISH!) and the Big Daddy and Queen steam pots are scrumptious! The service always perfect, we always sit in the booths by the bar, he is a charm! We'll be back to see you in May, you always make our pre vacation crab date day PERFECT!

Visited February 2014

North Wales, Pennsylvania
“Nothing worth going back for!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

Met a bunch of friends for happy hour and was looking forward to a night out.

The servers were friendly, but that it just about all I can say that is positive about this place except maybe that it looked clean.

I have to wait forever to get a beer from the server in the bar and when I did, the beer was flat. I thought maybe it was the type of beer I ordered, but the second beer was flat also. The group ordered some apps and they were pretty awful. I'm glad I was here for happy hour as if I had to pay full prices for this garbage, I would have been pretty upset!

The only reason to go here in my opinion would be for the cheap beer and apps, but then again you get what you pay for.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Harrison, New York
“Not Fancy But Delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

Loved the buckets of food choices! Went with a crowd and we all loved it! Seating was on benches with no back support. Would have liked a little more comfort. Noise level is extremely high. Ambiance leaves a lot to be desired, but the delicious food helps make up for it.

Visited June 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
“Excitingly tasty”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This type of restaurant is the first place I take my friends when we wish to dine. The seafood there is tasty and unbeatable when compared to other seafood restaurants..I will visit there every opportunity I get..I just love the food.

Visited September 2013
pa
“Great place for seafood and fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

As seafood lovers my family really enjoyed this place. All the seafood was fresh and flavorful except the shrimp were a little overcooked. The restaurant does seem a little understaffed and service was a little slow, but the staff was very friendly. Fun atmosphere but a little too loud. The place is designed to make you feel like you are in a shack which it is successful with but the seating may be a little too cramped for my style. Definitely not the place for a private romantic dinner. Overall, if you are a seafood lover and don't mind a loud atmosphere, definitely check this place out. The Rajun Cajun is very spicy if you like your seafood hot. Don't miss out on the clam chowder or hush puppies. They also have a unique drink menu. Enjoy!

• Visited September 2013