“Unexpected Pleasurable Experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of SeaQuest Inn Bed & Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Yachats
SeaQuest Inn Bed & Breakfast
You added SeaQuest Inn Bed & Breakfast to your Saves list
95354 Highway 101, Yachats, OR 97498   |
Ranked #1 of 11 Yachats B&B and Inns
Gladstone, Oregon
“Unexpected Pleasurable Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2011

Nerina is a great host, making us feel welcome from the start. She made us aware of the amenities found in our room as well as those in the common areas. The great room and dining area has very comfortable seating and wonderful views of the Pacific Ocean. The one included breakfast we ate was of the highest quality and very filling.

Nerina and the ambiance of the facility made this a truly memorable experience.

Herb

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with friends

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
Eugene, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2011

We arrived on the stormiest nights of the winter. The innkeeper was very friendl , helpful, and inviting with sweet snacks awaiting and a wide selection of tea, etc. from which to choose. The decor was eclectic and charming as one would expect from a bed and breakfast on the Oregon Coast. It's a few miles out of town so we thought to bring our own dinner and appropriate beverages. Breakfast was awesome with the bacon cooked perfectly and the service was divine. There are lots of natural attractions nearby. The only regret was that we only had one night there. We hope to come back again.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
Lenexa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2011

Our first trip to the Oregon coast was made perfect when we found The SeaQuest Inn. We were looking for a quiet, relaxing place to stay that was situated among the sites we wanted to see along the Coast. The room, food and innkeeper's hospitality were excellent. We enjoyed meeting the other folks staying there and found they loved the Sequest Inn as much as we did and were repeat customers! We will go back!

Lenexa, Kansas

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2011

My Husband booked a weekend away for my Birthday at the SeaQuest Inn and it really turned out to be the perfect present.

The house is beautiful, with amazing views from every window, and the Innkeeper Nerina is so inviting. When we arrived she had fresh backed orange cranberry coffee cake for us!

Breakfast both mornings was AMAZING. Nerina also makes homemade granola alongside the daily breakfast fare that is better than any I have had.

I would come back here in a heartbeat, it is so peaceful and quiet and truly makes for a relaxing weekend away from home.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2010

Our stay at the SeaQuest Inn Bed & Breakfast was fun and relaxing. The atmosphere is so comfortable, it’s like being in your own home – but you don’t have to lift a finger. Our hostess was friendly and accommodating – and her snacks and breakfast were “out of this world.” It’s a perfect spot for a quiet get-away with friends and loved ones.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
Portland, ORegon, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2010

I've been a fan of the SeaQuest for years, but it had been quite awhile since I'd had the chance to stay. Recently my husband and I stopped for one night in November - we were the only people there that night (a Monday in the offseason), and Nerina, the innkeeper, offered us a free upgrade to an oceanfront room with jacuzzi - I'm so glad we took it. We slept with our screen door open and the rooms are so close to the ocean it's amazing - lulled to sleep.

Plus, I've been to several B&Bs and SeaQuest still has the best common room - no question. We instantly settled into two chairs with footrests and blankets, pulled out our easy-reading novels, and enjoyed chapter after chapter in front of the huge bank of ocean-facing windows.

Nerina made us granola (amazing stuff!!), veggie omelets, english muffins, peppered bacon (awesome!!), fresh fruit, coffee and juice. We were stuffed and it was all very well done.

Nerina was very kind, accommodating, and is an excellent chef. Oh yes, we polished off several slices of the banana walnut cake she put out in the evening.

Everything was great, and for the price, you really just can't beat it. Plus it's somewhat remote - very romantic and peaceful. I can't wait to get back!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
Salt Lake City, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2010

I lived on the Oregon coast for a year and travelled up and down the coast for work, so I often drove by the SeaQuest Inn. I always thought it looked like the coolest and most ecclectic place...out on the ocean...a little bit out of town...perfectly peaceful. While living there I never had a reason to stay there or anyone to take with me, but a couple years later when I planned a trip with my significant other, I was so excited to try this place! I had quite the high expectations when booking my reservations. I have to say it was the most perfect place EVER...quiet, romantic and our innkeeper, Narina was fabulous. My only regret is that we didn't stay more than one night. We stayed on the ground floor which I really enjoyed because we could walk right out of our room onto the lawn and down to the beach. I could hear and see the ocean while laying in bed...not even sitting up! It was AMAZING! And the breakfast was delicious too! We will DEFINITELY be returning and I tell all my friends they have to stay there if they ever travel to the Oregon coast!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to SeaQuest Inn Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!