I came here to spend time away from the hecticness of everyday life. It was wonderful to watch the winter storm and then walk the beach afterwards. The cottage ( 3) was clean and well- maintained. With a full kitchen, it was easy and convenient to prepare my own meals. Easy access to the beach ( having the ropes to hang onto while climbing down when the sand was very wet and the rocks slick was helpful).
- Also Known As:
- Beachcomber Cottages Hotel
- Beachcomber Cottages Hotel Yachats
- Beachcomber Cottages Yachats, Oregon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beachcomber Cottages are perched on the panoramic Sea Rose Beach, located on Oregon's beautiful Central Coast just 6 1/2 Miles South of Yachts on coast Hwy 101. Across from Siuslaw National Forest, this area is filled with sea life, tide pools, shells and agates. The Beachcomber has become an Oregon landmark and family tradition - for more than 50 years our guests have been strolling the secluded beach, searching for coastal treasures and enjoying the glorious sunsets. We have studio rooms that sleep 2 people and larger family units that sleep 8 people and we are pet friendly as well. ... more less