We made a family trip to the Waldport/Yachats area and stayed here one night. We would have stayed two but there were no vacancies the second night. Very comfortable and clean, great service, and the beach out front (perhaps a football field away) is gorgeous and uncrowded. We watched whales feeding and spouting out front. It didn't hurt that the weather was perfect, but I think even in typical Oregon rain this place would be a good stop. We had a little dog with us and when we paid the $10 pet fee, we got a cloth bag with a beach towel, a bowl, and a sheet for the room. Dogs are welcome in the lobby as well. Yes, the owners and his parents are wonderful hosts, as is Cheri (sp?) at the desk. I asked about hikes and the gentleman pulled out a guide book and directed me to a couple of wonderful areas that they had hiked many times. There are games and DVDs in the lobby that you are welcome to borrow, or sit in the lobby with a cup of coffee and chat or watch the news. The rooms are smallish but have everything you need, including microwave, refrigerator, TV and heater. This place as a lovely family feel to it, just like a good beach cabin should.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deane's Oceanfront Lodge located in Yachats, Oregon. Located on 4 acres with private beach access. Each room has microwaves, fridge, coffeemaker, TV, electric fireplaces. Ocean view rooms with private beach access. Covered patios with BBQ. Free coffee, fruit and donuts in the lobby every morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Deane's Oceanfront Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deane`s Oceanfront Hotel Yachats
- Deane's Oceanfront Lodge Yachats, Oregon