We ended up at Deane's after reading a few reviews and stopping in to take a peek. We intended to stay one day and liked it so much we ended up staying for three!
If you are looking for a fancy resort hotel this isn't it. But if you are looking for a quaint hotel with vintage appeal but modern comforts this is the place!
The location is excellent. A few miles from either Yachats or Newport for supplies and just a few steps away from a beautiful beach.
The rooms are spotlessly clean and quaint.. The decor is pink tile and glass block in the bathroom and nautical in the bedroom. Good quality beds and decent bedding for the price of the room. Coffee maker, fridge and microwave in our room but evidently others have more kitchenette type arrangements. Blazing fast internet with excellent signal. Flat screen tv with tons of channels..
We left the window on the beach side open at night and waves rocked us to sleep every night.
The owners are very friendly and accommodating. They pointed out a lot of the restaurants in town and were happy to answer questions. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here and would definitely recommend it to friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deane's Oceanfront Lodge located in Yachats, Oregon. Located on 4 acres with private beach access. Each room has microwaves, fridge, coffeemaker, TV, electric fireplaces. Ocean view rooms with private beach access. Covered patios with BBQ. Continental breakfast included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Deane's Oceanfront Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deane`s Oceanfront Hotel Yachats
- Deane's Oceanfront Lodge Yachats, Oregon