First off ---where vehicles need to turn into the entrance needs some kind of lighting and sign -- anything would be better than the void that exists now. You can see the place better from the highway than you can see how to get to it once you take the exit. We thought maybe it was a fluke that there was no lighting but the next morning we looked and there really is not lighting at the main entrance to the hotel----- come on people -- easy fix and it would be a major improvement.
I've stayed in places with train tracks close by that are quieter than this place. Bad building design made it almost impossible to sleep even with earplugs.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Woodburn Hotel Woodburn
- Best Western Woodburn Hotel
- Woodburn Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently close to the Woodburn Company Stores, Woodburn Drag strip, Tulip Festival, Silver Falls State Park, a variety of Wineries and Nurseries. Guest rooms offer New 32" TVS with HBO, New Triple sheet bedding, WIFI, microwave, refrigerator, coffee pot, iron board. Guests can enjoy a continental Breakfast of hot waffles, scrambled eggs, fresh oatmeal, variety breads and cereals, yogurts, fruits, coffee/tea, juice and milk. Short distance from Portland, Salem, Canby, Newberg, and Mt. Angel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Best Western, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN Woodburn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.