“Clean & Quiet” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Woodburn
Kent
“Clean & Quiet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

Thanks for another great stay at Super 8 Woodburn, Oregon! We stay there every year for the LODRS Divisional Race in July! Such a relief to come to a cool, quiet room at the end of a long day at the races!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

super8woodburn, Manager at Super 8 Woodburn, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
On behalf of our entire staff, I am writing to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.

I am truly pleased that you enjoyed your overall stay. I am also glad that the staff was able to quickly and efficiently take care of the safe charge for you. It is truly appreciated when a guest takes the time out of their busy schedule to let us know how we are doing.

Thank you again, we look forward to serving you in the future.

Depan
GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Eagle River, Alaska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

I don't ever expect too much from a Super 8, however my recent travels have changed my opinion of Super 8. Arty, our front desk clerk, was extremely helpful in every way. When we asked for a lunch spot recommendation, he not only told us of a great place, Luis' Taqueria, but also printed us a map from google maps while we took our bags to our room...very helpful - and spot on for the best lunch in town. Clean, comfortable room with friendly service. Many truckers use this hotel as it is right off of the I-5, so a bit noisy in the evening when they are pulling in to park, but was soon quiet and peaceful - even so close to the freeway. Additionally, this place is almost directly across the freeway from the Outlet Mall, so it is a wonderful location for those who like to shop.

Room Tip: The back side faces the freeway (and a car wash), the front side faces a fairly quiet street leading...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
super8woodburn, Manager at Super 8 Woodburn, responded to this review, August 4, 2013
Hello,

We strive to make the guest happy!

On behalf of the entire staff here at the Super 8 Woodburn, I am writing to thank you for your very kind words. I am extremely pleased to hear that our staff provided you with great customer service during your stay. We very much appreciate the time you took to let us know how we are doing.

We take pride in providing our guests with excellent customer service. It is always truly rewarding when a guest takes the time to say thank you for our staff's effort and hard work.

Thank you again for your time, we look forward to serving your future lodging needs.

Depan GM
Super 8 Woodburn, OR
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

my husband and I went to visit some relatives in this area and knew we paid for what we got. We just needed a bed and a shower basically somplace to crash in the evenening. Well the beds were the worst! We could feekl the spring in our backs and on the queen bed you have 2 pillows which were both flat. Needless to say we had no sleep. Nice exterior, pool and such however just seemed minimal work for service.the bare minimum. For breakfast you have a choice of a waffle and/or a bear claw. Coffee was good but nothing more. Luckily there was a gas station across the way and stopped in there to grab some munchiees. If you are looking for a cheap room and traveling alone this is good but not reccommended for families. Next time im going across the street to La Quinta

Room Tip: good for a bed and shower. There were no cups no soaps an dthe room was drab. nothing inviting.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

Jose and the other front desk staff was very pleasant. No problems there. Breakfast was bread, cereal, waffle. No complaints there until a huge spider crawled across the waffle batter machine. If you get a single queen bed room be prepared to stay in a closet. Very small. But, for the price I guess it's a roof over your head for the night. My complaint starts when the tv and Internet was down for a hour and a half and they didn't seem to care. So I thought I would take my kiddos down to the pool and I almost puked. The dirtiest pool I have ever been to!!!!! Dirt all over the ground, hair scrunchies floating around, flies everywhere!!!! So we went back to the room and ordered dinner and went to bed. The next morning is when I saw the spider on the pancake batter machine. After breakfast I called the front desk to ask if they were going to clean the pool and she said yes he is actually here right now to do so. So we waited and I called back and she said he was done. We went down there to find the pool in the same condition as the day prior. My kids had to go to the bathroom and there was no tp in the pool bathroom so we ran out and asked the front desk for tp since they had to go really bad. The manager came in and I asked her where the tp was and she said " you have luggage cart so no toilet paper till you bring cart down." I told her she could have her cart when she cleaned the pool and how disgusted I was and for her to hold toilet paper hostage until the luggage cart got returned was [--]. I went to the front desk and told them to cancel that days stay and I would be down with their luggage rack after my kids went to the bathroom and I wanted a reciept for my stay. I did exactly that. So friendliness from the manager is a 0!! I may of had a luggage rack, but don't treat my kids and I in a disrespectful matter and clean the pool!!!!!!

• Stayed July 2013

Been to Super 8 Woodburn? Share your experiences!