“Over Rated Sad to Say” 2 of 5 stars

Keizer
7 attraction reviews
“Over Rated Sad to Say”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

I have been here several times and honestly I don't really know why. I never and I mean NEVER find what I'm looking for. I end up driving all the way to Salem sometimes afterwards. For a mall that size and being an outlet mall it sure does not have much. You will sure not find athletic gear cleats, track shoes or wrestling shoes. Really limited football cleats (has pleanty of soccer) Which is disappointing for having Asics, NIKE, Adidas and Under Armour. And I recommend to stay away during major holidays. Its a nightmare! Nice apparel, but most of it is expensive. You really got to dig for bargins. Beautiful mall though.

Portland, Oregon
21 attraction reviews
“Go when there's sales”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

It can be a busy place. I don't usually feel comfortable by myself. Went with another couple this particular time. We were on a time constraint (go when you have time to spare!) and of course, being females, we took our good old time shopping. We got some good stuff (I'd say two pairs of pants from GAP at $60 and no sales tax is pretty good). But, the deals aren't killer all the time--especially if you're loking at higher-end stores like Coach or White House Black Market, etc.

Woodburn, Oregon
8 attraction reviews
“Great place to find anything”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

Whatever you are looking for, you can find it here. Seems to be a sale somewhere in the mall! Covered areas so you won't get wet in our Oregon rains.

Woodburn, Oregon, United States
11 attraction reviews
“Outlet Shopping”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Do not be mistaken, just because this is an 'outlet' mall, it does not mean that they are outlet stores. I personally do not shop at those types of stores regularly so to me they do not have good prices. I guess it all depends on what you are looking for.

Visited April 2014
Bremerton, WA
3 attraction reviews
“Good deals if you search.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

We arrived just after opening on Sunday morning. The parking lot was already half full. We found great deals at Nautica, Tommy Hilfiger, and Haggar. I was disappointed by the "deals" in some of the other stores. The Lane Bryant Outlet was priced the same as their normal stores with less selection. This mall offers a handful of different food selections along with a Jamba Juice. It took us about 90 minutes to walk the mall and by the time we left the parking lot was so full that people were waiting for spots.

This was our second visit to the Woodburn Outlets. Great place to stop if you are in the area but I wouldn't make a special trip.

The bathrooms were the cleanest I have ever seen in a mall. Love it!