Stayed here in February while visiting family. Rooms were clean and spacious, breakfast was satisfying, coffee was just right. The guy at the desk was clearly busy but did a good job helping everyone in a timely and friendly fashion. We'll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the banks of the Willamette River, the BEST WESTERN Wilsonville Inn & Suites is right on I-5, close to Portland and borders the Willamette Valley.A stay here puts you only minutes from the vineyards and tasting rooms of the Willamette Valley and Yamhill Valley Wine Trails!Portland, Oregon's largest city is our next-door neighbor. You'll avoid the prices and traffic of the downtown Portland hotels and still be close enough to be in the heart of the cities shopping or cultural attractions within twenty minutes!Do you mountain-bike, cycle, ski or snowboard? You're in luck! Oregon's Mt. Hood Territory abounds with recreation and is our fun-filled backyard! Need a day at the beach? The spectacular Oregon coast is a beautiful hour and a half drive away, through wine country too!You can always stay in Wilsonville to play as well. We have nearly 200 acres of parks, trails, sporting fields, amusement parks, water features and more! With free public horse-shows from May to September, free concerts in the park, festivals, and family fun around every corner, there is a lot to do and see here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Wilsonville Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wilsonville Inn And Suites
- Wilsonville Hotel Wilsonville