Decided to try this La Quinta while on a long road trip with the family and pet. When we travel with our pet, we tend to prefer La Quintas because of their great pet policy. This is definitely one of the better La Quinta hotels. The rooms were a good size, very comfortable queen size beds and bedding, wifi, large flat screen, mini fridge that actually works, microwave, and large shower. The complimentary breakfast is in a very large comfortable room with plenty of seating. It had a good selection with the usual pastries, cereals, and fruit, and also country gravy, waffles, and hard-boiled eggs. There was no sausage or bacon if you look forward to that. The pool was a good size and well maintained. The whole place appeared and smelled clean. We would definitely stay here again if we needed a place while traveling through southern Oregon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Brookside Inn & Suites White City, near Medford, the gateway to Crater Lake National Park, provides spacious, modern rooms with amenities that include microwave, refrigerator, free high speed wireless internet, 32-inch HDTV's and more. Seal the deal in one of our meeting facilities; stay connected with our full business center with free high-speed wireless Internet access and pump it up in our onsite fitness center. Unwind in our relaxing indoor pool and spa. Our friendly staff serves up a free hearty full breakfast every morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Brookside Inn & Suites White City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites White City
- La Quinta Inn & Suites White City Hotel White City
- Brookside Inn & Suites White City Oregon