“Excellent Restaurant!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
(five-0-three) restaurant & bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 50 Restaurants in West Linn
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romance, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Burns St
Description: (five-0-three) restaurant & bar's name is derived from the Oregon telephone area code and represents our commitment to sourcing ingredients from, and supporting sustainable agriculture in, Oregon communities. A seasonal, ingredient-driven menu, boutique wine program and passionate staff translate into an uncompromising, yet value-driven, family-friendly dining experience. We carefully select and serve some of the Northwest's best wines. We want the (five-0-three) to be your favorite wine experience. Premium corporate and private catering services are available. Also check out our ongoing calendar of special events, including our monthly Wine Dinners, and our elegant private dining room.
portland,OR
“Excellent Restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2011

We returned to this restaurant after being put off by high prices 2 years ago, and we're very glad we did. The prices are much more reasonable now and the food quality is superb! Everything we ordered was fresh and very tasty. The server was polite, sweet and helpful.
We highly recommend this place for Happy Hour or dinner.

• Visited January 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

oregon
“Bad service, bad food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2008

BAD FOOD, BAD SERVICE, OVERPRICED

I was not impressed with this restaurant at all. I found it to be very expensive for the the amount of food you receive. I ordered a salad that was $10.00 and my salad fit on the center 2- 3" of this small plate. I have had better samples at Costco. I did not think the salad tasted very good either. I told the waitress I wanted a nice salad for dinner and she actually told me this would be a good one. Yeah, if you are a hamster. Otherwise you would starve. I ended up ordering a steak since I obviously was still hungry and the steak was tough and not very tasty. It was about $24.00 and again small. We also receive no service. My water glass was empty before dinner, we never got our drinks and we asked for them more than once from different servers as we never saw our waitress. We just left the money on the table and left. If we were smart we would have sent it all back and then left. We will not be returning it. It is beyond me how this place is still in business. I have talked to others who feel the same way. No one I know who has eaten there would return.

I recommend skipping 503 and eating elsewhere.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Good food, good service...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2008

Good food, good service, decent wine list.