Stayed 2 nights at The Resort, we basically had the place to ourselves - most likely due to the fact that it was mid-week. We stayed in "The Crofts" the pet-friendly area, because we had our dog. The fenced in yard was great, but we did feel like we were way off-site, away from easy access to the heated pool/hot tub. That didn't keep us from enjoying the hot tub after a day of skiing at Timberline. We loved the location, easy to get to the ski resorts and local restaurants. The room was nicely updated and pretty clean - but there were some not-so-clean pet stains on the carpet. The bed was amazingly comfortable, we felt very at home in our room. Did wish we had a microwave though. We plan to come stay again, probably without the dog next time. We loved how close we were to skiing, snow shoeing and hiking. Next time we'll check out the golf course!
- Also Known As:
- The Resort At The Mountain Hotel
- The Resort At The Mountain Hotel Welches
- Hotel At The Mountain
- Resort At The Mountain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the western highlands of Mt. Hood less than an hour above Portland, The Resort at The Mountain is a premier Oregon golf, ski & meeting resort. With a unique ambiance, exceptional service, and the natural beauty of national forests and clear running streams, The Resort offers a wonderful array of experiences for couples, families, outdoor enthusiasts and meeting or event groups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Otel and Tingo so you can book your The Resort at The Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.