“In search of a market...” 2 of 5 stars

6823 Highway 8, Warm Springs, OR 97761
800-554-4786; 541-553-1112
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Native American casino features more than 25,000 square feet of gaming space featuring 338 slot machines and six table games.
Warm Springs, Oregon
“In search of a market...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

The main casino WAS located at Kah-Nee-Ta resort (KNT), but has since relocated to 12 miles south near the town of Warm Springs along Hwy 26. KNT does have a small 20+ slot machine operation located on the lower level of the lodge next to the pool tables, game room, bar, and snack bar. Also the physical area (landscape) that KNT is located is lovely, but KNT generally over charges for all items it sells.

Visited July 2013

Idaho
6 attraction reviews
“Tourist trap”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

We were looking for the nearest casino and resort. When I did the search on my phone it linked them together. We were desperate for a drink, a little gambling and good nights rest after driving for 11 hours. I called and reserved a room, $175 on a Tuesday night!!! Really? Ok, so we continued there, following the GPS. We were confused when we passed the casino, which appeared to be very small. We continued for about 10 more miles on a winding road through the sagebrush. When got to the resort and realized the casino was no longer there we were furious. I didn't even go in. I called and canceled my reservation and we went back to Madras and stayed at the Best Western. So I did not actually stay at this resort, but I felt it was very deceiving and a huge disappointment after the drive. When I go to a casino and resort I don't want to drive 10-15 miles to play the machines and then drive another 10-15 miles to get back to my room.

Visited May 2013
Milwaukie, Oregon
“It's ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

the casino is small, nothing special about it the food is priced ok, and the people are very... thanks for spending your hard earned money here, ha ha sucka

Visited February 2013
Oregon
8 attraction reviews
“money pit”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I've gone several times. I go with a budget and that I could lose my cash. No biggie. This place will suck you dry though. I understand the odds are in the houses favor but come on......you've got to give a dog a bone once in a while to keep the dog coming. I get more enjoyment at the local taverns with their machines. Of course that limits the type of games you can play but at least SOMETIMES you win. Kah Nee Ta....almost never!

Visited September 2012
Seattle, Washington
4 attraction reviews
“Casino is not at the resort”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

This casino is at least ten miles from the lodge. Excellent food and service and a nice clean facility. Get directions from the lodge to avoid driving on a winding mountain 2 lane hi-way.

Visited September 2012