The pool was nice with warm hot spring water but other then that it was a waste of time and money. The food was worse then dennys. My friend and I threw up 2 nights in a row and felt sick. We checked out early cause we had nothing to eat and couldnt stand staying any longer. When we told the wait staff to take the food back and if they would take it off our bill.. she said she couldnt do that.. We tried all 3 restaurants and it was all equally bad. I would not recommend this place to anyone!.. If your looking for a nice hot spring place to stay.. try Bonnieville hot springs... at least they have good food. also.. In morning we woke up to people scream and yelling at each other at 7am .. the walls are thin and you can hear EVERYTHING.. I dont consider this a quiet place to stay.. Lots of noise and smoke..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kah-Nee-Ta Resort and Spa offers a variety of accommodations from suites and private view balcony rooms in the Lodge to Village suites and teepees and even a full-service RV Park. Every option is close to all the fun and diverse activities available at Kah-Nee-Ta.Kah-Nee-Ta Village was completed in 1964 and named for the Indian woman Xnitla, "Root Digger" who had owned the property. Xnitla was a scout and spiritual leader who used the natural hot springs and indigenous plants and roots for medicinal purposes and religious ceremonies. The Lodge and Convention Center opened in 1972Kah-Nee-Ta Resort is located on the 600,000+ Sq Acre Warm Springs Indian Reservation. It is owned and operated by the Confederated Tribes of Warm Springs. The Warm Springs Reservation was established by The Treaty of 1855 on a small reserve of land where our ancestors lived for thousands of years. In 1937 the Wasco, Paiute and Warm Springs Tribes organized as the Confederated Tribes of Warm Springs and became a sovereign, self-governing nation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Kah-Nee-Ta Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kah-Nee-Ta High Desert Resort And Casino
- Kah-Nee-Ta High Desert Hotel Warm Springs